@ Hippo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amberleh

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobianMatrix View Post
Why are you so concerned about what someone else does with their free time (provided it has no significant negative impact on others)?

This. Also, seriously, Chicago- Are you saying that us cosplaying is more harmful than your alcoholism that you have managed to develope in your early 20's (possibly sooner)? Really? Or maybe a better pasttime would be illegal drugs? Perhaps we should take up gambling instead?

I've never understood why people have just decided that dressing up for cons or ren faires is so horrible, yet accept many of these things along with other hobbies that are harmful in some way to yourself and/or others. I'm not trying to judge anyone who does these things, I'm just trying to make a point.

In the grand scheme of things, I really don't see how cosplaying is an issue or why other people think it's so terrible. So people think we're a little silly- who cares? It's fun and harmless and has no impact on you whatsoever.

Dobagoh

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberleh View Post
this. Also, seriously, chicago- are you saying that us cosplaying is more harmful than your alcoholism that you have managed to develope in your early 20's (possibly sooner)? Really? Or maybe a better pasttime would be illegal drugs? Perhaps we should take up gambling instead?

I've never understood why people have just decided that dressing up for cons or ren faires is so horrible, yet accept many of these things along with other hobbies that are harmful in some way to yourself and/or others. I'm not trying to judge anyone who does these things, i'm just trying to make a point.

In the grand scheme of things, i really don't see how cosplaying is an issue or why other people think it's so terrible. So people think we're a little silly- who cares? It's fun and harmless and has no impact on you whatsoever.
i can say the same thing about my substance abuse ma'am

Chicago 777

01-06-2013

lol your a dumb ass you took what i said the complete wrong way i never said it was bad i was asking why you would do some nerd sh*t like that going out in public dressed up in a costume when it's not even halloween and pretend your a video game character that's not even real.

edit: also i quit drinking i haven't got drunk in awhile.

Dobagoh

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago 777 View Post
wtf why'd you stop

c4lm

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberleh View Post
This. Also, seriously, Chicago- Are you saying that us cosplaying is more harmful than your alcoholism that you have managed to develope in your early 20's (possibly sooner)? Really? Or maybe a better pasttime would be illegal drugs? Perhaps we should take up gambling instead?

I've never understood why people have just decided that dressing up for cons or ren faires is so horrible, yet accept many of these things along with other hobbies that are harmful in some way to yourself and/or others. I'm not trying to judge anyone who does these things, I'm just trying to make a point.

In the grand scheme of things, I really don't see how cosplaying is an issue or why other people think it's so terrible. So people think we're a little silly- who cares? It's fun and harmless and has no impact on you whatsoever.
It has an impact on me. I feel embarrassed for the entire human race when I see grown men and women dressed as fairies.

Alcohol and drugs are better past times. I bet you I have way more fun smashed than you do getting hit on by drooling anigay fans.

Dobagoh

01-06-2013

Well said sir Campir.

sammich kek

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago 777 View Post
lol your a dumb ass you took what i said the complete wrong way i never said it was bad i was asking why you would do some nerd sh*t like that going out in public dressed up in a costume when it's not even halloween and pretend your a video game character that's not even real.

I would ask why you have bad grammar and go on all day about how great the city you live in is but... oh wait

Nah, I wouldn't do that, you're a typical low life gas station employee who doesn't know the correct usage of you're/your. You were just here bragging about being drunk at work on NYE, you quit drinking 6 days ago? Woah man, congratulations on the milestone. It's laughable that you would choose to pick on someone's hobby because it's "nerdy" but can hardly manage to string together a few words and make a sentence without ****ing something up.

I know your type, it's the same kids from highschool who called people nerds while simultaneously failing every class. Congrats bro, you called someone an nerd, you look really cool even though it's not even an insult.

c4lm

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubisaur View Post
I would ask why you have bad grammar and go on all day about how great the city you live in is but... oh wait

Nah, I wouldn't do that, you're a typical low life gas station employee who doesn't know the correct usage of you're/your. You were just here bragging about being drunk at work on NYE, you quit drinking 6 days ago? Woah man, congratulations on the milestone. It's laughable that you would choose to pick on someone's hobby because it's "nerdy" but can hardly manage to string together a few words and make a sentence without ****ing something up.

I know your type, it's the same kids from highschool who called people nerds while simultaneously failing every class. Congrats bro, you called someone an nerd, you look really cool even though it's not even an insult.
What a nerd

Drakojan

01-06-2013

Quote:

^
Plus, this is a League of Legends forum. I'm pretty sure this isn't the right place to be calling people nerds.

deadheld

01-06-2013

Quote:

I don't mind people who cosplay. I don't mind people who drink.
However I hate people that walk around the internet pointing out misplaced apostrophes and minor grammatical errors so that they can feel superior.

Ladies and Gentlemen we have found the biggest tool on this forum it's, gubisaur
everyone give gubisaur a round of applause
gubisaur take a bow

...you've earned it.