Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApauloCreed

01-05-2013

Can anyone tell me about Kennen and whether or not he's worth buying?

MultiTrackDrifto

01-05-2013

He's not the easiest champ to pick up by far. There is a lot of resource management with kennen. However a good kennen player can wreck teams. I enjoy playing him greatly.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

He is one of the safest top laners imo. He can farm from a long range with q's and autos and his e makes it very hard to gank him... his ulti+w is a really easy aoe stun when he is ganked too... and great for team fights. He is a strong champion but relies on his ulti a lot in team fights. If you don't have your ulti up for a fight your team will probably lose it.

ApauloCreed

01-05-2013

sweet, thanks!

DrWolf7

01-05-2013

If you want to use his stun to run away that is not the best choice, even tho he bcums fast they can still catch up to you. However if you want to use your stun to run to a fleeing player running back to base, his stun is useful there

Savage MoFo

01-05-2013

Hes a great champ. He has an aoe stun with a great kit. Good at to or mid. Strong hero

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWolf7 View Post
If you want to use his stun to run away that is not the best choice, even tho he bcums fast they can still catch up to you. However if you want to use your stun to run to a fleeing player running back to base, his stun is useful there
If they are already on top of you there is no reason not to stun them while you're running away.

Lifeboats

01-05-2013

Kennan, if played correctly could be considered one of the best mages in the game, he is not an easy champion to pick up. His Q does make it easy for farming, and Q+W combos can deal a fair amoint.of damage, even if you throw you E in as well, you wont find a huge burst and you would in say LeBlanc or Ahri, He deals consistent damage, and has good lane sustian, his ult is great for the crowd control and the AoE for the team. But you shouldnt be ulting in the middle of the opposing team without Zhoynas. The main downside to Kennan is the lack of burst, his squishyness, and can be easily counter by Alistar and Lee Sin, or other champions with a knock back.

Vincius

01-06-2013

Here is a message I wrote in another post about Kennen, hope it helps you.

People saying Kennen is underpowered or weak damage-wise probably never really played Kennen. Kennen is one of the strongest mage in the game, at level 3 his R (ult) can LITTLERALLY DESTROY the ennemy team since it deals INSANE amount of damage and stuns EVERYONE getting hit 3 times by any of Ken's ability (Kennen ult alone hits ennemies 3 times). Since he USE ENERGY and if u are being careful, he don't need to go back often in laning phase, his E is one of the BEST ESCAPE in the whole game giving him a HUGE BOOST SPEED for like 2 sec and his poke (Q) has HUGE RANGE, MORE THAN DECENT DAMAGE and LOW COOLDOWN. If u use ZHONYA HOURGLASS u can go invincible while u ult and deal insane damage, and then run out of fight with your E. Trust me, the day you'll face a good Kennen, your team WILL FELL IT HARD. Kennen has ONE MAJOR DOWNSIDE, he takes A LOT OF SKILL to handle properly because you have to DIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF ENNEMIES team to ult and use his W. I would TOTALLY RECOMMEND KENNE TO AN EXPERIENCED PLAYER who knows almost every champion's attack, but I WOULD HESITATE recommend him IF YOUA RE NEW OR INEXPERIENCED because you might be FREE FOOD to the other team. Trust me KENNEN IS A BEASSSST!

P.S.: He is also one of the funniest champion to play, have amazing ''dance'' and laugh, and makes some of the funniest sound in the game.
P.S2.: He is super small and insanely cute and becomes a tiny lightning ball when u press E XD

Right now he is my main, and I haven't lost a single match with him the last 10 games I picked him.

EpicFrogNinja

01-06-2013

He's not easy, but he's good if you can manage all of the stuff he has going on.