Adventures inside the Void (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

(( Before I start anything else, I would like to say this thread was started from a request from Malzahar, after a portal brings me into the Void, but, simply making a thread for ME and maybe one other person, and after the reason he told me why to make another thread for this, I want this to be possibly be an RP that gets others involved, but, the way you enter this is by having some intervention, and being sent into the Void, not like a simple, bus ticket to the Void, unless some weird thing happens that I don't want to get into. ))
(( Suggestions about what I should change, or what I should do are very welcome...and I feal like I really need them....seeing how this is my first RP I have conjured up with...Enjoy))

Something has brought you into the Void, whether you have a purpose brought upon you to fulfill a task inside this place, or you have just simply been brought here, against your own will. The Void is a desolate landscape with mackered trees that only appear to have shriveled up, and died. It is also a dark place, with a dark blue tint into the ground, the ground is hard, like a salt-plane, but not as cracked, besides the Abyss where Kog'Maw resided.

Your story inside the Void, starts here.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Vice is dropped into the Void at a height of about 10 feet. "This should be a soft landing.." he says, as he uprights himself, and slams onto the ground of the Void, feet first. "Well I'm in here now.."
Vice takes a look around, and sees another portal to the Void open up a good distance away from him.
"Hmm. Oh well." Vice says, taking another look around. Then he sees a massive, dark figure appear over a few desolate trees. "What is that?" he says, walking towards the figure.\

(( My post from Malzahar's thread. ))

Vice Emargo

01-05-2013

Vice walks right behind the massive dark figure, and taps it on the foot.
"Hello?"

Ask Mälzahar

01-06-2013

((Right sorry only just found this ehem, anyway I will be fulfilling some of the void monster's here to help out.))

Carapace of the monster was rough and hard, it mad an unnatural echo as he tapped it, as if it was hollow inside. The void beast span round quickly narrowly missing Vice with its three barbed tails. Facing him the void born's features were, horrifying. Its 'arms' had an appendages that allowed movement similar to that of the shoulders and elbows, but instead of wrists and hands the voidborn had spikes that double backed across the arm before heading into a point. It looked almost like a lightning bolt but it was stone grey in colour as was the entire underside of the creature. instead of a head it's wide necked continued longer than normal for a creature of this size, at its end you could see down its throat, the insides lined with curved teeth all angled down into its stomach.

It appears Vice had interrupted this creature as it was eating, chunks of meat still stuck down the monster's throat, purple blood dripping from its maw onto Vice. The monster had angled its head over him, glowing green eyes opened on its chest looking straight at him. When it spoke the voice was wet, its 'S's more defined than usual.

"What we have here? Losst human! What bringss you to void, human?"

Vice Emargo

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mlzahar View Post
((Right sorry only just found this ehem, anyway I will be fulfilling some of the void monster's here to help out.))

Carapace of the monster was rough and hard, it mad an unnatural echo as he tapped it, as if it was hollow inside. The void beast span round quickly narrowly missing Vice with its three barbed tails. Facing him the void born's features were, horrifying. Its 'arms' had an appendages that allowed movement similar to that of the shoulders and elbows, but instead of wrists and hands the voidborn had spikes that double backed across the arm before heading into a point. It looked almost like a lightning bolt but it was stone grey in colour as was the entire underside of the creature. instead of a head it's wide necked continued longer than normal for a creature of this size, at its end you could see down its throat, the insides lined with curved teeth all angled down into its stomach.

It appears Vice had interrupted this creature as it was eating, chunks of meat still stuck down the monster's throat, purple blood dripping from its maw onto Vice. The monster had angled its head over him, glowing green eyes opened on its chest looking straight at him. When it spoke the voice was wet, its 'S's more defined than usual.

"What we have here? Losst human! What bringss you to void, human?"
Vice, only the slightest bit of trembling inside as he saw the creature's apperance."
"Hello there, Void creature, my name is Vice Emargo" Vice sticks out his arm, in hopes of shaking the Void creature's.....hand..thing.
"I was brought here by...I don't know what...I believe one of Origin's...brother's or sisters...I have not seen one of them yet, because I have only just arrived from Malzahar's office..back on Runeterra..."

1Eredale

01-07-2013

(( Adventures inside the Void are not physically possible, as is my duty to point out every time such a thread is made... Any non-Void character would die in a matter of minutes or even seconds, and succumb to corruption. As long as you don't claim this is canon, whatever floats your boat of course... ))

Vice Emargo

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
(( Adventures inside the Void are not physically possible, as is my duty to point out every time such a thread is made... Any non-Void character would die in a matter of minutes or even seconds, and succumb to corruption. As long as you don't claim this is canon, whatever floats your boat of course... ))
(( *He twitches...obviously not liking what he is about to say* Thank you SOOO MUCH for the "Constructive Critisism" on my...that I pointed out...FIRST RP THREAD.... ))