Abilities should lock in with the champion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reconsul

01-05-2013

Abilities never locking in can cause confusion.

Troa

01-05-2013

After reading this...I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

SH4D0WS1N

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2013

He's talking about summoner abilities, but if you haven't played draft then you won't understand why this is a terrible idea...

Out of my champs:
Kayle can play every role in the game.
Yi can ad/ap top, ap mid, adc bot, and jungle ap/ad.
Xin Zhao can jungle or top (though I smiteless jungle all the time).

Plus I've seen people pick like kat, call mid, and lock with smite/exhaust. Then they change their abilities to ignite and flash after locking.

leoltc

01-05-2013

I think they should make abilities in sets and let players give the sets their own names, and also an extra option that allows players to choose the abilities they wanted in that specific game that are no included in the sets, so that players can sort the abilities out easily and pick them at just a glance, just like how masteries and runes are.

Troa

01-06-2013

Given that there are only two slots for summoner abilities(somehow my brain never put the summoner in front), it really wouldn't save time or do anything helpful leoltc.

As for locking abilities with the champ...There's simply no point at all. And there are plenty of times a mistake would be made that would not be changeable.

Dane Belthound

01-06-2013

This idea is awful. I shouldn't have to pick my summoners after. It is called communication with team. ALl this will do is get people to accidentally lock the wrong summoners and be pissed.