Free Agent LF good team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Yup, you got it right. I'm a free agent now and I'm looking for a team to compete in the Dominate Dominion tournaments. As you possibly know I was the star player of the team Cheese Enema (NMUH) but we parted ways because they can't even english properly in skype. I need a team thats able to communicate with me in at least 3 languages: english, spanish and spanglish.
As you might know, im the best dominion player in NA servers meaning im the #1 in the world, meaning im the #1 in the universe.
SOY EL NÚMERO UNO.

SHIEEEEETTT.

But Wawix, what role can you play?!?!

Thats the interesting part: im the #1 Support, im the #1 AP Carry, im the #1 AD Carry (but not Ezreal, even AI is good with Ezreal), I suck at bottom though but even then im still the best. Also I think my assassin and bruiser skills are so over the top that when I pick Kha'Zix the server crashes to avoid the overflow of awesomeness. I also excel at map awareness, because im the best. Pretty much an all around player, the #1 all around player.

Wawix, what kind of team are you looking for?
One that doesn't suck. That means that I'll try you out, and then Im going to delete you from my friends list just to avoid awkward e-contact.

Well thats about it, start begging minions, you might get carried by me.
Also I take this chance to announce the opening of Wawix's Dominion Dojo in which I'll train players that aren't blessed with so much talent like me (pretty much everyone, lol).

Aaaaaaand thats about it. Thanks for your time.

MMKH

01-05-2013

Wawix y u no play Warwix?

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Serious thread ಠ_ಠ‼‼

Sauron

01-05-2013

Super serious thread (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ !!!!

brownbruiser

01-05-2013

posting in roll bread

inFe eD

01-05-2013

brb learning spanish so wawix can carry me

Orphane

01-05-2013

This is the biggest shakeup to the dominion competitive scene, since, well, forever

Zeoroot

01-05-2013

I can speak spanish, carry me (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

WorstAlistarEver

01-05-2013

how did you keep your hipe to play when you got to the point where your Queue times are like 5-10 minutes,all that only to get paired with 3 people with less than 50 wins in your team?
how did you do? HOW TELL ME HOW I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Wawix

01-05-2013

I've got 1,6k wins and I spend -on average- 10 mins in queue, most of the times i get guys with less than 500 wins on my team. OUTRAGEOUS!!!!1

Just get something to play/do in between queues.