Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lulu's "w"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zdillon

01-05-2013

So I am a support main(mind=blown). i truly loved Taric he was outrageous at winning lane but fell off to hard late game, i felt like i couldn't do any thing. so i started play lulu now my favorite champ. Great poke, shield silence slow and a single target heal/knock up/slow. One of the best kits in the game, in my opinion.

its just that her "w" when cast on enemy isn't channeled or instant it feels like there should be a projectile but there is no visible projectile. it is also instant on an ally cast so. i just think that Roit should make ether instant or at least have a projectile.

Thanks

-zdillon

turulHAARP

01-05-2013

What?

OmenVI

01-05-2013

No animation necessary.
Let's keep it instantaneous, and not slow it down at all.

PaperPlates

01-05-2013

Im not trying to be a d*ck here but tbh riot has a lot of other things to work on rather than pleasing a few people that want a projectile for lulu's W.