Who's your favourite ARAM champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OG Commissioner

01-06-2013

Heimy, Lux, Sona, Maokai..

Pirateelfdog

01-06-2013

Blitz and Nidalee are both great, I personally love sivir on ARAM, but that's cuz I love sivir everywhere... I also love Karthus A LOT on ARAM.

Soraka is good, as is almost everyone with a heal. If you are good as Nami, she is amazing. Malphite is wonderful, as is amumu. Karma is good, but only if you know how to play her. Leona can be nice too, but ot as much. Fid is good, and tristana can be nice for the range. Akali and fizz are good for mobility.

Shirahago

01-07-2013

Definitely Fiora.

She has two dashes, three (!) auto attack refreshers, a troll ult with high damage, one of the highest attack speed increases in the game with cooldown refresh and it's always fun to block an attack. Also her passive is fairly underestimated.

LouisLeGros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Lux for laugh spam, being a poking god that never dies is just a bonus.

SwaggerJ

01-09-2013

Xin Zhao is absolutely BRUTAL when built as an AD. Definitely fun to play against a squishier team, especially because people tend to neglect defense in ARAM. They melt like butta...

Malphite is also pretty good in ARAM once he gets a few items. His Ult can be a game changer if your team is decent.

Singed, for major troll factor. "Oh you thought you could kill me?" Pop Ult, pop Seraphs, goo, fling and poison everyone while laughing

Played my first Zyra game last night in ARAM, and she was a lot of fun too.

And just to round out my top 5, I realized Sona is amazing for ARAM the other day. She can stack Tear almost as fast as Singed. Just start with Tear and a few mana pots. Pick up a chalice as soon as you can and you're set. Once you have Seraphs and upgrade Chalice>Grail you can just spam auras all day long and your Q and power chords do some nice damage as well. The game will be close to done by this point, but if not, you can pick up some more supportish items, go for AP, or just build whatever you want.

Kittyrina

01-09-2013

Katarina, just because shes my favorite champ in general. Decent poke, easy to get in and out for a bit of damage, and also easy to land her ult on a lot of people in ARAM. And those kill-resets can be great fun on a mapmode where people slowly get damaged down over time.

Taric is surprisingly fun for me in ARAM, since I don't play him much otherwise. So tanky, with very useful heals and the stun, +armour aura as well as the ult steroid.

Teemo is hilarious in ARAM. Those shrooms.

Miss Fortune is pretty fun here, too. Her Q can usually hit 2 champs for nice damage, and her ult takes up a good chunk of the lane.

DynamicAndy2

02-24-2013

I would choose ez or karthus, if you use karthus(never tried this method) and build half ap and the rest are cd recduction, you can keep spamming your ult and make enemies low... but overall, ez and karthus' ults are pretty good, if u add a lux then ur team is op...

Aamon2500

02-26-2013

I can't choose one champ it's just not possible. So i have a couple Hecarim and Nasus. If both are built tanky they are really hard to kill due to their ability to heal and Hecarims ult is a good way to initiate a team fight.
Malhazar. Why when every enemy is close to a minion his E is bound to bounce on someone dealing a nice amount of damage.
Jayce, Pantheon and Kassadin for their annoying poke. Kassadins Q comes with a silence and at later levels takes a huge chunk out of anyones health who hasn't built MR.
Lastly Karthus. His ult can quite easily kill of an entire team if not just lower them enough for the rest of your team to finish them off.

purebane98

02-27-2013

Katarina for the win

iProbie

02-27-2013

AP Yi

yea, come at me brah!!! *puts on flame retardant suit*