Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suggestion: Alt + click does nothing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bendrake

01-05-2013

Hello

I wish to suggest something for every champs that we can control another unit with alt + click, for example Shaco with his ult, or LeBlanc with her passive.

When they are active, we control the clone and the double with alt + click. However, if they disappear, alt + click will move our own champ. In that case, it would be nice if our champ aren't affected by the movements with Alt.

For example, I use Shaco's ult or LeBlanc's passive for escaping, and I click one of them to a direction, while the real champ goes to another one.
If by chance the enemy follows the wrong one, I will keep moving him away while I either recall with my main or move somewhere else. But if ever the clone disappear (killed or end of the effect) and I Alt + click somewhere, then my main champ goes here instead, cancelling the recall for example, which is sometime annoying...

Thank you