Eve is the best character ever !! too bad people do not play her much

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Das Strychnine

01-06-2013

Eve is probably the best AP assassin in Dominion.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

Eve is the 5th best champion in dominion and at least top 6 best champions in SR right now.

She's pretty overpowered, and a lot of people play her.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

I play her at High ELO. I will play her again when I get internet at my new home.

doggeris789

01-06-2013

I tend to go bot alot,

if i have a eve on my team i always tell them to gank

personally eve has an insane ganking kit

Grantson

01-09-2013

In the testing realm, her Ult is getting nerf heavy while her E is still getting adjusted. I find it ironic the nerf shows up after the posting about her greatness (she has always been strong in SR so it's not really dominion that caused the nerf). She'll still be strong, but Deathfire Grasp will reduce max health by 15% first so the ult damage scales even lower.

Agony's Embrace ( R ) cooldown increased to 150/120/90 from 120/90/60.
Agony's Embrace ( R ) changed to % of Current health from % of Max Health

Malah

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCIX View Post
I miss non-AP eve
I play AD Eve almost exclusively. It's still a strong pick and even better, it beats AP Eve straight up in a fight as my ultimate absorbs way more damage than her's will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grantson View Post
In the testing realm, her Ult is getting nerf heavy while her E is still getting adjusted. I find it ironic the nerf shows up after the posting about her greatness (she has always been strong in SR so it's not really dominion that caused the nerf). She'll still be strong, but Deathfire Grasp will reduce max health by 15% first so the ult damage scales even lower.

Agony's Embrace ( R ) cooldown increased to 160/120/80 from 120/90/60.
Agony's Embrace ( R ) changed to % of Current health from % of Max Health
And there goes every clutch play that ever happened by executing someone out of range with her ultimate.

They just need to nerf the damn base number so she can't build MPen and 100-0 people because their MR is effectively zero. Make it scale and chop down the base so she needs to build AP to do anything with it. DFG also needs to be nerfed, as yet again, they've got the right idea and then give it retarded numbers so all aspect of thought goes out the window. I'm fine with the CDR, but either the AP or damage amplification needs a swing or two.

But that's not happening because AP picks are Riot's prized picks and doing something about their blatantly imba itemization is blasphemous.

Digikid13

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
You don't see many of them because they're using their stealth properly.
This guy...

Swampmajikk

01-09-2013

I feel like since her rework she is EVERYWHERE.

I kinda miss the old eve too...putting the fear into everyone that you are everywhere and nowhere at once was awesome. No one randomly fires skillshots hoping to hit you or wastes money on oracles or sight wards to only counter you
And you can't perform nearly as awesome of escapes as you used to either.

BUT her new kit certainly has its power. You gotta love the new hate spike. The old dinky 2 shot one is nothing compared to this new straight line nuke.
And her new stealth keeps you on your toes.
And you CAN play her non-AP its just most people don't. I personally think a hextech gunblade is absolutely essential on her in dominion...or anywhere honestly.
People just prefer to play her AP because she gets the most damage out of it, but that may change because I think in the next patch they are evening up her ratios and dropping them...which I have been voting for for a while now.
I've always been a fan of hybrid evelynn and hopefully that will bring her back.

Lastly I really, really miss her old ravage. How much more badass would she be with that debuff now? I can see the QQ tears flowing on everyone's keyboards...

Lessis

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethers View Post
so if anyone like eve, tell me more
she is getting nerfed...we know she is op

Infirc

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
But that's not happening because AP picks are Riot's prized picks and doing something about their blatantly imba itemization is blasphemous.
What are yout alking about ? it takes 2 weeks tops for them to nerf any Ap, while, Some overpowered bruisers are still running around in their op states for Six Months now, hell jayce ran in His super broken state for five and a HAlf Months, and is Still cheesecake tier. Hell i was even going t say that Diana is an exception to the rule because despite being AP she's a bruiser but i reminded that Diana was nerfed two weeks after her release.