The Runic Bulwark Troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr Ahn Nee View Post
I take it that your judgements of and about the game are just like your judgements of and about Me; Made with no knowledge and or experience of what you're talking about. Doesn't even seem to phase you guys at all to make statements about things you flat out don't know.

It is mathematically proven that Runic Bulwark is less bang for the buck. Suck it.
I have plenty of experience playing this game and I can tell that you don't. It has been proven by this thread that you are the one who is retarded.

Tyr Ahn Nee

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankChi View Post
I have plenty of experience playing this game and I can tell that you don't. It has been proven by this thread that you are the one who is retarded.
Why would anyone in this day and age listen to someone, or take seriously someone who uses the "R" word as if it were some sort of self-evident proof???

Tyr Ahn Nee

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Because FoN was very expensive, and certainly wasn't better than the current MR items, especially not the new Spirit Visage and Runic Bulwark. Force of Nature was potent because of all 3 stats. You bought it because you needed all 3 stats. The combination of stats are still not available anywhere in the tank's item tree (with Spirit Visage taking over the MR/Regen slot, but still having less regen than Force of Nature.)
I don't know. I think you should re-read what you said.
Here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Now, in order to get a good regen item, you have to forgo tankiness and mobility. If you want a good tanking item, you have to forgo regen and mobility. If you want a good movespeed item, you have to forgo regen and tankiness.

These tradeoffs plain and simply suck for tanks. The new items help mitigate the problems a little bit, but most of the items happen to be better for squishy champions than for tanks. Even Iceborn Gauntlets, which was practically designed for tanks, is better on squishy ranged champions.
Seems pretty clear to me that you are saying that a "Good tanking item" no longer exists.
You clearly state that the currently existing items force "trade offs" which "plain and simply suck for tanks."
You clearly state that the currently existing items are "better" for other champions but NOT for tanks.

Now, you're attempting to say, thats all wrong??? You meant that the current items are all better than Force of Nature??? You meant to say that "Spirit Visage" and "Runic Bulwark" don't force "trade offs", and are just as good or better than "Force of Nature"???

Clearly, the problem is a determination to mis-understand, a determination to disagree no matter what the cost, even if the cost is self-contradiction, or flat out lying.