Buff Rylais?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X Zhaitan X

01-02-2013

I personally like the concept of Rylais crystal scepter, but I dont think it is worth the money and needs a slight buff.

The issue I would like to adress is the ineffectiveness of the slow. Due to the nature of mages, most of their kit is AoE, and AoE abilities apply a 15% slow for 1.5 seconds. This just seems underwhelming. I suggest increasing the effectiveness of AoE abilities to a 20-25% slow.

Furthermore, lets look at the stats. Compared to a fully stacked Rod of Ages, it gives 150 less health, 650 less mana, and costs 100 more in exchange for a slow (plus RoA has sustain from Chalice). This just seems a little weak.

Thoughts?

Bob the Hobo

01-03-2013

Hello, I'm Liandry's torment. Buy me with Rylais and watch the fun unfold!

ParaBellam

01-03-2013

I buy it for the health. AFTER I get RoA. Rylai's is just not... USEFUL enough on Heimerdinger.

evilbryan590

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Singed be scary already. Nuff said. o.o

zelmawizard

01-10-2013

rylais best use is on singed so that enemies would be in CC HELL

Azkalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Hello, I'm Amumu and I'll just use my overpowered slow/damaging aura on your team. With my snare and my Stun+Close Gap, no one will never get away.

Aggrbargl

01-11-2013

Rylai's is solid (especially after becoming cheaper while every other AP item got nerfed for season 3). It's just not for every champion.