Sup Nome, Wooglet's is OP for all the same reasons Zhonya's Ring was OP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

While i'm on the topic of global auras. Why not add a flat +10 movement speed buff to all ranged classes, so their movement speed base is nearer to melee as fights happen much more often in dominion. Or just have it JUST for ranged ad as their movement speed is bad and are somewhat hard to play outside of kog, ez, urgot, and kayle.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikruti View Post
Not that I disagree, but it is sort of unfun to have a longer than 90s ult be rendered useless by a Wooglet's. Like, if I'm not mistaken, Karthus's ult is 160 sec base, 96s at max CDR.

It is what it is, but that sort of kills the joy of ulting.

EDIT: Ok, looking through the list, I think Karthus may in fact be the only champ. I'm still looking through the list of ult CDs though.
EDIT: Ok, finished. Well interestingly enough, Karthus is the only champion who's ult can be 100% negated via Wooglet's. Everyone other champ can get their ult under 90s CD.
take ina count that msot mages will go for cdr anyways, so Ooglet's wont be able t negate his ult after a whiile.

Phourc

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnBuwberry View Post
While i'm on the topic of global auras. Why not add a flat +10 movement speed buff to all ranged classes, so their movement speed base is nearer to melee as fights happen much more often in dominion. Or just have it JUST for ranged ad as their movement speed is bad and are somewhat hard to play outside of kog, ez, urgot, and kayle.
Fear not, they still have the power of kiting on their side.

HaIfhearted

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnBuwberry View Post
Completely unnecessary.
Most ADC have trouble due to the prevalence of assassins in the current meta, and 10 extra movement speed won't help, it'll just make the already strong ADC even stronger without fixing the problems that are holding the weaker ones back.

The problem with ADC is that most of them are squishy while also having low (eg: easily gap-closable) range.
It's not a speed issue.

Don't fix what ain't broken.

nukular power

01-08-2013

The problem with ADC's is that Dominion games don't last long enough for them to get the items they need. They almost always end in the mostly-useless midgame state that everyone knows from SR, especially since the (imo) unneccesary gold nerf a while back.

TechPrince

01-08-2013

Its like giving IE 36 MR and magic shield... thats the best i can compare with. Maw's passive forces to reduce their own health in order to get damage bonus as well as shield. Woogles is not OP but stat efficient. I would like Maw to give unconditional passive and active shield, just like woogles.

TechPrince

01-09-2013

Bump
Downvotes Inc.
Whoever is saying to not to bump topics mindlessly by quoting is indirectly doing the same.

Nyx87

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
Bump
Please stop mindlessly bumping the thread. This isn't GD where topics get buried within seconds.

Phourc

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
Bump
Downvotes Inc.
Whoever is saying to not to bump topics mindlessly by quoting is indirectly doing the same.
It's not like it wasn't still on the first page, I'm pretty sure every forum-active Dominioneer saw this thread and commented on it if appropriate by now.

Do you have anything to ADD to the conversation? It seems to me a consensus has been reached that Wooglet's is strong because it HAS to be, and any AP character who knows what they're doing will rush sorcs + bft + void staff before working on a woogles.

Once the original topic has been discussed to a conclusion, it's okay to let it die xP