Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beta PVP.Net UI.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

01-05-2013

Anyone else think it would be a good idea to have a tab in the PvP Ui, maybe in your profile that had notes on a few things Riot wants us to specifically test? That way if someone reports the bug we could target it more directly.

Would also be cool to have a tribunal type thing for Beta Testers. I don't know how that would work, but basically showing how many bugs you've helped find ect.

Mr Strong Idiot

01-06-2013

Nah, they probably wont put a tab for the PBE because the bugs that Riot want us to find are usually random or hard (or easy) to find in new contents. Just leave your web browser on to the PBE forums and http://www.surrenderat20.net/search/label/PBE/ for bugs to look for and test to reproduce. Also for the tribunal thing for PBE is hard to do since how can you tell if they found a bug. It would be nice but most players try to find new bugs not old one (Unless they are bugs that affect gameplay alot)

Srry if this post brought your hope down, though I like your ideas, but Riot have other problems to solve like balance changes to champions, items, and other things for Season 3. They can't put their attention to find the best bug finders or make a Ui to find bugs easier (though it would help)

So in short check the forums or the link above to help you find your bugs and try to give your feedback if the new content like champions, items, or changes are for the best or worst for LoL

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

01-06-2013

Quote:
Killer Payl:
Nah, they probably wont put a tab for the PBE because the bugs that Riot want us to find are usually random or hard (or easy) to find in new contents. Just leave your web browser on to the PBE forums and http://www.surrenderat20.net/search/label/PBE/ for bugs to look for and test to reproduce. Also for the tribunal thing for PBE is hard to do since how can you tell if they found a bug. It would be nice but most players try to find new bugs not old one (Unless they are bugs that affect gameplay alot)

Srry if this post brought your hope down, though I like your ideas, but Riot have other problems to solve like balance changes to champions, items, and other things for Season 3. They can't put their attention to find the best bug finders or make a Ui to find bugs easier (though it would help)

So in short check the forums or the link above to help you find your bugs and try to give your feedback if the new content like champions, items, or changes are for the best or worst for LoL

Yeah, this was more of an idea when they start to slow down with champs. I figured it could work the way report bug thing with screen shots work. Or even in that said tab for example.

:Todays bugs:

-Varrus Q going on CD early [Report Bug/Add screen shot]

For everyone who is able to figure out how to recreate the bug and gives info and screen shots gets the +1 success rating.

I don't know if this would be a pain or not, I'm not a programmer. Just something I thought would be cool.