I Main Karma Top/Mid, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nicodemous

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimprome View Post
Opening up a website is hard.

Also- Normal games don't provide statistics and doesn't have a rating system(visible).
whoosh... concept up here

your head way down here...

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimprome View Post
Opening up a website is hard.

Also- Normal games don't provide statistics and doesn't have a rating system(visible).

It does show recent normal games, with some luck whoever you're scrying played their champ in normals and you can see how they fared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Train View Post
Tell me your secrets Karma top/mid guy.
Major one is learn to not waste your mantras and heaven help you if you run out of mana.

LittleMewMew

01-05-2013

Kewell In Season 2 I enjoyed Karma top as well. I learned from watching my favorite high elo player, I don't know what her name is now though, but at the time it was Etlia, MuffinAdmirer and many others, she changes her name a lot so it's hard to keep track of her x.x

pWasHere

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrompeOeil View Post
Of course, why not jump to a mis-guided assumption just because I don't play ranked? I mean, really. If you click on recent matches you'll see some games in norms.

According to the lurking reds, she'll finally get a form of hard CC. (Namely a stun linked with her spirit bond).

Depending on how they buff/nerf her base damage and her ratios she'll either become a great support or a great AP Carry. All depends on how they decide to rework her. Whatever the case is, I'm pretty happy. She's been stuck since her release in an awkward spot between Support and AP.
I heard it was linke to her e and that she was getting a knock back on her q although the knockback part i heard a long time ago si it might not be true anymore

llDeathCowll

01-05-2013

Quote:
Haven't tried a Melee/Karma lane, though all my experience point towards a sucessfull experience. The thing with Karma is that if she doesn't get a lane all to herself or all the farm she just can't really shine in Mid/Late game. I just resort to throwing bond on the initiator followed up a shield bomb during the later skirmishes.
Well, in the cases I mentioned its a kill lane where you are focused on killing, so the cs is shared. The kills and assists either stack up or something has gone wrong. Either way you'll have tons of cs because her mid-late game farm pickup is as good(better in 90% of cases) as most champions in the game. Volibear and Singed do quite well staying grouped post laning while you cleanup the farm botlane. Picking up 100 cs early isnt as good as 100 cs later in the game.

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessChen View Post
Kewell In Season 2 I enjoyed Karma top as well. I learned from watching my favorite high elo player, I don't know what her name is now though, but at the time it was Etlia, MuffinAdmirer and many others, she changes her name a lot so it's hard to keep track of her x.x

I will have to look into this, wasn't aware there were streamers who featured Karma. Then again I never looked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pWasHere View Post
I heard it was linke to her e and that she was getting a knock back on her q although the knockback part i heard a long time ago si it might not be true anymore
The reds work in mysterious ways, one thing might become another from day to day so I'll just be patient and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
Well, in the cases I mentioned its a kill lane where you are focused on killing, so the cs is shared. The kills and assists either stack up or something has gone wrong. Either way you'll have tons of cs because her mid-late game farm pickup is as good(better in 90% of cases) as most champions in the game. Volibear and Singed do quite well staying grouped post laning while you cleanup the farm botlane. Picking up 100 cs early isnt as good as 100 cs later in the game.
Seems fair enough, I'll grab one of my friends and try this later today. Bound to be interesting at least.

LittleMewMew

01-05-2013

Quote:
I will have to look into this, wasn't aware there were streamers who featured Karma. Then again I never looked.

The reds work in mysterious ways, one thing might become another from day to day so I'll just be patient and see.

Seems fair enough, I'll grab one of my friends and try this later today. Bound to be interesting at least.
She's not a streamer, she sometimes appears on streamers games though. She's an extremely high elo player, she was 2700 elo in season 2 (Or more, I cant remember the exact number) she's my heroine and I wanna be as kewell as her!!!

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Oh...sad. Still worth the search, though you really meant it when you said she changed names. 3 different names found so far. >.<

LittleMewMew

01-05-2013

Quote:
Oh...sad. Still worth the search, though you really meant it when you said she changed names. 3 different names found so far. >.<
Yeah she was also DYRUSNUMBER1FAN at tone time also. She changes quite often, she's... rather hard to track x.x

I learned Karma top from watching her, and Lulu top from her student Cheezycookie. I love how she takes things like even Leona top and Taric top and beats some of the pros. She's amazing

*edit* Currently I don't know her IGN, but I'm trying hard to find her >.<

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Taric top, I've heard of that before. Though if you really know a champion inside out it's quite hard to fail. =D

Edit- Tried 3 names, gave up and put it on my to-do list.