I Main Karma Top/Mid, AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mediocre Top

01-05-2013

My cousin has been trying to prove that Karma is amazing. He usually ends up winning mid lane really early in the game and enemy team almost always responds "How did I lose to a Karma?"

Personally, I think Karma is good but she needs more added to her kit.

llDeathCowll

01-05-2013

I looked him up cause I like Karma myself. I quit playing her when I was certain she was going to get a rework and I knew that the champion I love will not be the same.

What top lane matchups do you like to pick karma into.

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediocre Top View Post
My cousin has been trying to prove that Karma is amazing. He usually ends up winning mid lane really early in the game and enemy team almost always responds "How did I lose to a Karma?"

Personally, I think Karma is good but she needs more added to her kit.
^.^, a good Karma will usually give you a run for your money in mid.

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDeathCowll View Post
I looked him up cause I like Karma myself. I quit playing her when I was certain she was going to get a rework and I knew that the champion I love will not be the same.

What top lane matchups do you like to pick karma into.
Well, it's always blind pick since I haven't gotten the courage to banter with people in ranked by convincing them to let me play Karma.

So I can never quite tell, but it's *really* fun to go against Darius, Olaf, and Yorick. If you know what you're doing you can have quite the epic match-up. Though I must admit my most amusing laning phase was against a J4. Since Karma works quite well into a lot of roles that diverge form standard top, grabbing a frozen heart is a completely viable solution.

llDeathCowll

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrompeOeil View Post
Well, it's always blind pick since I haven't gotten the courage to banter with people in ranked by convincing them to let me play Karma.

So I can never quite tell, but it's *really* fun to go against Darius, Olaf, and Yorick. If you know what you're doing you can have quite the epic match-up. Though I must admit my most amusing laning phase was against a J4. Since Karma works quite well into a lot of roles that diverge form standard top, grabbing a frozen heart is a completely viable solution.

I didnt play her too much top, I had found her she was strong vs most mids except anivia and after a bad game vs sion(i only played vs sion once) I never picked her against sion. I like champions in unusual positions assuming I'm confident in the matchup. I like hiemer vs all mid(except nunu syndra yi) and vs some tops. I dig hard on ADC sona, and support sejuani.

I did play karma v Jax when I got the chance, because she actually wins every trade early then by the time jax can win a trade she has no reason to be in lane as she can instant burst any amount of minions.

My favorite thing about karma is how well she synergizes with melee champions(specifically singed. volibear, and sion) with the volibear and singed lanes maxing w and sion lane maxing shields. They produce lanes that standard adc and support lanes cannot deal with. I wouldnt just randomly pick this without talking to my team about it and getting an adc else where, but they are truly strong lanes and I think if they were better rehearsed then we'd stomp even harder. I've won that Karma Singed bot lane with even some of my more incompetent friends.

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Haven't tried a Melee/Karma lane, though all my experience point towards a sucessfull experience. The thing with Karma is that if she doesn't get a lane all to herself or all the farm she just can't really shine in Mid/Late game. I just resort to throwing bond on the initiator followed up a shield bomb during the later skirmishes.

Brettapod

01-05-2013

What's your favorite color?

TrompeOeil

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettapod View Post
What's your favorite color?

White, combination of all the colors on the known spectrum.

I don't like to hurt the other color's feelings by picking favorites.

Gimprome

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithis View Post
I think you're the one trying too hard if you're gonna go and LoLKing him up...
Opening up a website is hard.

Also- Normal games don't provide statistics and doesn't have a rating system(visible).

FoxxyThunderTits

01-05-2013

Tell me your secrets Karma top/mid guy.