1100-1200 Elo LF Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostyzors

01-05-2013

I can play all positions but i typically stay away from adc or top as I find them to be my weaker positions (depending on champ match ups). I have been playing since season 1, got bronze season 1, silver season 2. I have Skype and vent but would be willing to use other voice chat clients. Good array of champs to choose from, pretty easy going personality. Together lets bust through some elo hell.

Feel free to add me, my in game name is Frostyr. Please don't add me if your under 16, nothing against you but it can get kind of weird considering I am 27.

DragoonCheetah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

If you're willing to get on Teamspeak 3, Dirtnap has a wide variety of players who would be more than happy to duo que with you of varying skill levels. We've also got a coaching section with gold and higher level players giving advice if you wish to improve on your play. There are also weekly game nights for everyone to get together and play different game modes (the next one being tonight).

Links
http://www.dirtnapgaming.com/communi...m/71-coaching/
http://www.dirtnapgaming.com/communi...ing-for-group/
The Teamspeak Address: ts.dirtnapgaming.com

There are people of all ages in Dirtnap, and I'd love to see more faces around.

Hope to see you there
Viral Ayatane aka Gangnam Lagann

Dlao79

01-05-2013

Hey ill duo with u sometime add me in game I'm 20 and need to get out of this elo hell

Frostyzors

01-05-2013

Dlao I added you to my friend list and DragoonCheetah I will check it out.

Xiang Wu

01-05-2013

ill play some games with you. I main jungle but i play top/adc/support decent to. 1100 elo now was 1250

Frostyzors

01-13-2013

Still looking for a good partner, hit me up in game if you wanna play a game to test out how we work together.

Xiang Wu

01-13-2013

ill que with you

Frostyzors

02-04-2013

still looking, currently in silver tier 2 bracket.