Question about Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobMule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

How is not being nerfed hard? I don't have any idea how to counter him, he gets easy true damage. Late game he's unstoppable.. Please explain to me D:

Carry Me Darius

01-05-2013

1. Counter pick him
2. Kite him
3. Get the jungler to gank him often, he cant escape very well
4. Dont let him stack bleed on you
5. Try to deny him his farm, they usually end up trying to ks to compensate and then end up gold starving their carries when teamfights happen

FYI a small trick I remember is using cleanse or QSS to remove his bleed before he ults, without his ult does pretty poor damage.

(Downvote but no reply :l)

Vencu

01-05-2013

Build health, be a ranged champ, tho some melee work as well

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

He hasnt been nerfed because he doesnt do anything especially gamebreaking. What little he does do is annoying at best. He's not particularily viable and can barely hold his own over long periods. His only chance at doing well is getting into melee range and managing to keep you there for a bit and then killing you and somehow recoving from the battle.

He pays for his power output with a lack of strong defense or utility, both of which he must build, defense being the far more cheaply costed and less limited of the two

darius has a rough early game and falls off lategame no matter how fed he gets. He suffers from typical fighter issues in otherwords.

For these reasons and more he has not been nerfed.

He will be going through some changes though because his creator wants to make him less awkward to play and make his design cooler.

Baughwssery

01-05-2013

Darius cannot carry his team to victory. If he begins to starve the carries, you can say goodbye to your team's win. During the laning phase, play passively. However, if he manages to get a full combo on you PRE 6, do not let it go unpunished. Combo him right back, and then proceed to farming. You will get hurt, but so will he. Post 6, you may need your jungle to come gank, as there is a big possibility that you may lose the trade (although it is heavily dependent on the character you are playing. Olaf is a great counter to Darius). Building the new scimitar from QSS is a great choice, as once your health is to a point that it is very low and you have full stacks on you, you can just cleanse them off and he only hits you for about 250 damage mid game.

cFlame

01-22-2014

I have a VERY important question, if you feel like he might not ult you until you cleanse the bleed (Im playing the so called Darius counter Aatrox) to get a kill, can you QSS activate while he's in mid air? Its kind of difficult but I think it can be done and it will block most of his ults damage, remove AS decrease, and you ult and go for full Blood Thirst. "Now we TURN THE TIDES!"
Bleeding and pain will come back to those who bring it, if Aatrox manages to waste Darius ult without losing his passive and doesn't die, its a bad lane for Darius. Aatrox can build Ravenous Hydra to match Darius CC and no escapes, PLUS counter the bleed regen. As long as you get Mercurial Skimitar first. Just never fight without minions before you get a couple items and kills and Darius isn't fed.