Petition to return Warmog's to Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

01-07-2013

Yes. New warmogs is perfect for dom. The old one just snowballed too fast with the constant champion kill/assists racking up so fast as farm. The new warmogs is flat, unique in its passive, and even that is reduced by the dominion aura. Maybe tweak the flat down across all modes a tiny bit, but I don't see this as a SR only item.

Lessis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huudi View Post
I've been running around like a madman all morning to get as much support as possible for bringing warmog's back to this game mode. It was removed before because of the disproportionately unfair speed you could charge the old version to full, but now i'm not sure that it's a factor any more! Most people were a little BRUSQUE, but I managed to get a decent number, at least enough of those who really cared. Any help you guys can summon would be great!

Shen: "Yea I can't really splitpush on this insane map so this flaming cape isn't quite as helpful"
Olaf "Dude if I get Frozen Mallet every game I have like 3 items total by the end. Bummer"
Mundo "Uh, Mundo doesn't feel like himself right now, I just don't have enough health. I guess the flaming cape is alright. Sorry I don't feel like myself at 3k health I don't know why I'm talking this way. I think I'm having an identity crisis"
Rengar "RHHHAAAGHHHHWWRRRR! Oh ****, I'm dead"
Gangplank "Frozen Mallet is alright stop bothering me."
Irelia "That phage is for triforce bro"
Nidalee "Do people play me AD at all anymore?"

Well those are all that I could track down... or muster up..... that's weird why do those two phrases have opposite directions? Here's hoping we can get Riot to get these guys out of their existential malaise and back to their healthy ways. Bye now
NO never don't do it's clear you have no been listening to top SR players...they are talking about it needing a nerf on SR

Lessis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabs457 View Post
Its still a 2.6k gold investment for each one (without the passive % regen stacking because it is 'unique'). Some champs can do it, but there are obvious sacrifices being made. I think certain champs need it badly--mainly the awesome bore lady and the poo pillar troll.

Even if people decide to fully stack HP like crazy, the BFT dot effect will scale accordingly and there is always at least 1 player with it---possibly more if people could build more tanky to counter the glass cannon assassins killing everything.

Things like ignite/grevious wounds type on-use could see more play/importance and force people into not automatically taking exhaust as well
its clear you have not tried to kill an opponent with frozen mallet with ziggs the fight is over before it starts and then add another 1000 health ...no just no. guess you all forgot how "cool" that tanky meta was sigh. also not everyone is taking exhaust I see ghost flash garrison and ignite(with revive of course)