So.. ex - Runescapers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cottonycloud

01-05-2013

I started when I was about in 5th grade-ish...so '06-'13. I didn't really play it consistently. Would play for a month or two and then drop it. Right now I really only do events if they're fun. Level 70ish concentrating mainly on skilling.

Velosareon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

I played RS early 2004 to around 2008-09. I pretty much quit after "the Golden years of RS" were over. Still miss those years. :/

Runieux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Yes. I played it before it went 3D. I dunno when that was.

Umbasa

01-05-2013

2004-2008

around level 126

Sephtis

01-05-2013

Lvl 19 Pking at wildy in runescape classic. I was like 14.

Another mith 2 hander for my pile.

A Master Shaco

01-05-2013

I stopped playing when they got rid of PKing the first time, That was literally the only reason I played it.

zZBlackmatterZz

01-05-2013

Loved it was a great game, played it for about a year in 2008. Quit because I went back to WoW.

ThornAlavarn

01-05-2013

I think I started playing it '06/'07, I probably played it for only about half a year, then found the roleplaying forums on there, and quit the ingame part. :P I quit because I just got bored. And I loved writing, so I got quite obsessed with RPing.

Adarkness

01-05-2013

I use to spend days selling essence and then days getting more it was like my in game full time job . Pathetic way to play a rpg haha .

Taintednight

01-05-2013

I love RuneScape. Still do today. But jagex has ruined almost everything about it. It saddens me.