Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So.. ex - Runescapers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cottonycloud

01-05-2013

I started when I was about in 5th grade-ish...so '06-'13. I didn't really play it consistently. Would play for a month or two and then drop it. Right now I really only do events if they're fun. Level 70ish concentrating mainly on skilling.

Velosareon

01-05-2013

I played RS early 2004 to around 2008-09. I pretty much quit after "the Golden years of RS" were over. Still miss those years. :/

Runieux

01-05-2013

Yes. I played it before it went 3D. I dunno when that was.

Umbasa

01-05-2013

2004-2008

around level 126

Sephtis

01-05-2013

Lvl 19 Pking at wildy in runescape classic. I was like 14.

Another mith 2 hander for my pile.

A Master Shaco

01-05-2013

I stopped playing when they got rid of PKing the first time, That was literally the only reason I played it.

zZBlackmatterZz

01-05-2013

Loved it was a great game, played it for about a year in 2008. Quit because I went back to WoW.

ThornAlavarn

01-05-2013

I think I started playing it '06/'07, I probably played it for only about half a year, then found the roleplaying forums on there, and quit the ingame part. :P I quit because I just got bored. And I loved writing, so I got quite obsessed with RPing.

Adarkness

01-05-2013

I use to spend days selling essence and then days getting more it was like my in game full time job . Pathetic way to play a rpg haha .

Taintednight

01-05-2013

I love RuneScape. Still do today. But jagex has ruined almost everything about it. It saddens me.