Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So.. ex - Runescapers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

01-18-2013

I think I must have started in grade 4. In the book-order (you know, when you order books from that magazine thing?! fun!) I bought a runescape guide without knowing what it was. This other guy in Gr5 played runescape 2 and we bonded over that and he introduced me to the game.

I quit in gr7, but I remember training on the Lumbridge mini-rats and competing for Cow kills right next ot the desert place

PIuto

Recruiter

01-18-2013

I played it from 2004-06. Then my account which was around lvl 100 got hacked and then I quit the game for a few years. I came back to it 2007 then quit later on for reasons I forgot. It was fun back then though.

Fubby3

01-18-2013

Me, got to like, lvl 40.

Riddíck

01-19-2013

started when i was 9, in 2006. quit in 2011 offocially, after being off/on for 2 years. i found my new love besides, i've dumped too much cash into LoL to quit hehe...

PrepareForTreble

01-19-2013

My first memory I have of playing it is during the Halloween event of 2004 with the zombie head. I shortly after became a member. I played it a lot until summer 2008. I still did at the time, but far less, and it quickly decreased in time. I officially quit after not playing for a while in like summer 2010 when I found out a friend of mine played, so I gave him all the money he had (about 10m). I think my character was about lvl 108 with summoning.

NotoriousLife

01-19-2013

bump

Wufflez

01-19-2013

I played it when i was 12-14 yrs old soo.. since 06-09, level 88 I stopped playing after my mom didn't want to pay for members. Got bored as a non-member only ever talked to my friends I made on there and made armor for lowbies eventually switched over to Diablo 2 and never touched it much after that. Still have my character though

Abaddun

01-20-2014

I played it for 7 years, so much grinding...had 1.6b bank and was lvl 137 when i quit. I quit because of the new combat system and the terrible community.