So.. ex - Runescapers

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ansaa

01-18-2013

I think I must have started in grade 4. In the book-order (you know, when you order books from that magazine thing?! fun!) I bought a runescape guide without knowing what it was. This other guy in Gr5 played runescape 2 and we bonded over that and he introduced me to the game.

I quit in gr7, but I remember training on the Lumbridge mini-rats and competing for Cow kills right next ot the desert place

PIuto

01-18-2013

I played it from 2004-06. Then my account which was around lvl 100 got hacked and then I quit the game for a few years. I came back to it 2007 then quit later on for reasons I forgot. It was fun back then though.

Fubby3

01-18-2013

Me, got to like, lvl 40.

Riddíck

01-19-2013

started when i was 9, in 2006. quit in 2011 offocially, after being off/on for 2 years. i found my new love besides, i've dumped too much cash into LoL to quit hehe...

PrepareForTreble

01-19-2013

My first memory I have of playing it is during the Halloween event of 2004 with the zombie head. I shortly after became a member. I played it a lot until summer 2008. I still did at the time, but far less, and it quickly decreased in time. I officially quit after not playing for a while in like summer 2010 when I found out a friend of mine played, so I gave him all the money he had (about 10m). I think my character was about lvl 108 with summoning.

NotoriousLife

01-19-2013

bump

Wufflez

01-19-2013

I played it when i was 12-14 yrs old soo.. since 06-09, level 88 I stopped playing after my mom didn't want to pay for members. Got bored as a non-member only ever talked to my friends I made on there and made armor for lowbies eventually switched over to Diablo 2 and never touched it much after that. Still have my character though

Abaddun

01-20-2014

I played it for 7 years, so much grinding...had 1.6b bank and was lvl 137 when i quit. I quit because of the new combat system and the terrible community.