Reminder: It's MLKJ Day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RookPusher

01-20-2014

So if there's one day you could lock it up and not use slurs, today would be a good choice. Thanks.

realbo

01-20-2014

No

Vix Axiom

01-20-2014

So not going to happen. Sorry, you expect too much of the internet.

Social injustices are not something 12 year olds want to phase out.

Aphelion Aox

01-20-2014

****a plz.

JaxTastesPurple

01-20-2014

I had a dream that one day this game will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that this community isn't toxic."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of EUW, the sons of former pros and the sons of former ragers will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the server of OCE, a server sweltering with the heat of flaming, sweltering with the heat of trolling, will be transformed into an oasis of teamwork and justice.

I had a dream that people in League will one day live in a client where they will not be judged by the color of their badge but the content of their character.

That dream was shattered a long time ago.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2014

Lucian all day long

Chastity

01-20-2014

Actually MLK was born on January 15th. They just moved his day to today because a three-day-weekend is more important than honoring him on his actual day of birth.

RookPusher

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity View Post
Actually MLK was born on January 15th. They just moved his day to today because a three-day-weekend is more important than honoring him on his actual day of birth.
We did the same thing with Jesus. Calm down.

Surakai

01-20-2014

a day for some black guy who did black things

k

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surakai View Post
a day for some black guy who did black things

k
MLK jr, while acknowledging that he was all for the blackness, reached out to people of all colors. He took a clear stance against those who would place any one color on a pedestal and discourage taking "physically" violent action to achieve the goals. He is part of the reason we aren't like some countries on the verge of or in the middle of a civil war