Can we get a 3v3 solo ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BBQ Hyperion

04-05-2013

I've been wondering if there will ever be a 3v3 solo ranked que.. can't always have a team to play with and i enjoy 3s way more than 5s and not being able to ban overpowered champions when i solo que in 3s it why i'm pretty much not gonna play league anymore. Consider this for the next major patch Riot and you might keep some people playing your game.

Bo0M N0obs

04-30-2013

Just care about us 3s players a little bit riot. Just a little bit.....

FearAzrael

04-30-2013

Boom, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, this behavior is not becoming for a forum goer.

kungfum0nk

04-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearAzrael View Post
Boom, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, this behavior is not becoming for a forum goer.
Actually, his behavior isn't inappropriate at all. And I don't believe he is violating any forum rules. Many people bump threads all the time, this is no different. I would like to see some ranked solo queue too.

FearAzrael

05-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfum0nk View Post
Actually, his behavior isn't inappropriate at all. And I don't believe he is violating any forum rules. Many people bump threads all the time, this is no different. I would like to see some ranked solo queue too.
He bumped like 12 threads which all say the same thing. That I see as unnecessarily cluttering the forums.

Edit: he bumped 18...

Bo0M N0obs

05-01-2013

no limit to the bumpage bro.

bump

Edit: get on my level