WILL THERE EVER BE SOLO QUEUE RANKED 3s?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MindOfGames

01-24-2013

I would seriously just be able to die a happy man if we had solo ranked queue for 3v3s! I feeel like it would get sooo much attention and just draw more and more people into the 3s community! Everyone likes competition and it usually brings out the best in people! I just want to know whats holding Riot back?

Truong

01-24-2013

I wanted it too but no riotnome said there would be too much split in playerbase

Ashno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

I hope not

XxMakEuQuitxX

01-24-2013

3v3 is way better than 5v5 cmon riot get it together not everyone likes 5v5...dont lose fans

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

My 3v3 normal ques already take like 2 minutes... I would hate to see how long they would be if this happened. But it would be nice.

PDiddy

01-24-2013

would be cool if they just got rid of blind pick 3v3. LEt us ban in solo q.

Also Im really sick of people coming to the TT just to play freeweek or first time champions like its a custom game.

(0-8-1 jax....jeesus)

MindOfGames

01-28-2013

Thank you honestly for mostly all positive feedback guys! Just really sucks that Twisted Treeline is my favorite map and I can never compete competitively unless I have a few friends on. We can add stupid **** like ARAM but cant have solo ranked 3s....who cares if a game takes an extra minute or two to find a few people, it would absolutely be worth it....and I dont know what queue your in...it takes me 30 seconds to find a 3s match...PLEASE RIOT! Stop sucking bags of dicks! Kidding obviously -_-

Lachrimae

01-28-2013

I'd rather not have solo queue 3v3, as I do not trust randoms. But that's only for my benefit (lower queue times for modes I like).
However, they should just replace blind pick with draft imo.

sockevin91

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
My 3v3 normal ques already take like 2 minutes... I would hate to see how long they would be if this happened. But it would be nice.
2 whole minutes!?!? ha

Id rather wait 5 minutes and have decent match ups every game rather than play against the pool of super champs every game

PurpleURP

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truong View Post
I wanted it too but no riotnome said there would be too much split in playerbase
Saying that it would split the player base too much is a fallacy plain and simple. If they added a ranked solo queue more people would play 3s overall, thus instead of spreading the same sized player base over two queues it'd be a larger player base overall to split. I'd say there would be even more people in both queues that there are now in just the one. Having the solo queue ranked would give 3s the legitimacy it needs to have people actually play it seriously. Right now no one plays it because they think it doesn't matter, and quite frankly it doesn't especially when we constantly get shafted with things like not even getting our 3v3 ranked team borders on normal 3s matches. The real rub is that riot just doesn't care about making 3s competitive or legit, if they did they would listen to the people that actually play the ****ing map.