Losing with anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WLANWPS

01-05-2013

So the last 4 games, I have been dying as anivia. I was pretty decent before, but now, no matter how hard I try, I keep losing! Well, I don't know if its my team bringing me down, but this is how I play anivia. First of all, I do find it kinda hard to get cs before lvl 6. Also I'm not sure if I should put her on smart cast. I usually buy catalyst first, then chalice, get roa, rabadons, void staff, zhonyas, and then archangels. Sometimes I swap cata, for tear. I won with this build a lot before in season 2, but in season 3 I'm having a bit of trouble, I don't think things changes for anivia much, so I don't get what I'm ( or my team ) is doing wrong. Hmmmmmm. I max eqrw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLANWPS View Post
catalyst first, then chalice, get roa, rabadons, void staff, zhonyas, and then archangels. Sometimes I swap cata, for tear.
building has gotten more convinient. meanwhile I notice that you are building hp and mana first then building more mana then building another hp/mana item that gives only 80 AP then finally going for the rabadons while you have like 80 AP.

Meanwhile everyone else can just counterbuild you and find ways to deal with you. After all that you build void staff.. are people really building MR againsts an RoA and deathcap? Lategame you finally seem to pick up some more mana but youve already given everybody like half an hour.

You should probably build 1 mana item and get some power early. then rush a AP or RoA as appropriate and later build the chalice

or

You should rush athenas or whatever you build out of chalice which will give you plenty of AP and mana then go for the RoA later on