Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Last season finished 900 elo this season im 1300

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwing Duhk

01-05-2013

I'm so happy, I know it's not amazing but I feel I have accomplished alot. I've learned from my mistakes, improved my behavior and I have to say it's made a huge difference.

ednortonwhatttt

01-05-2013

cool story bro

SteelerKing

01-05-2013

Grats mate. Hopefully tommorrow you'll be 900 again so I don't have to play with you since I'm around that place atm.

Darkwing Duhk

01-05-2013

Quote:
SteelerKing:
Grats mate. Hopefully tommorrow you'll be 900 again so I don't have to play with you since I'm around that place atm.

Ha no way I will let myself get that low, I've been doing nothing but improving!

Holyhell99

01-05-2013

Quote:
Nírvana:
Ha no way I will let myself get that low, I've been doing nothing but improving!

Next day:
OMG WHY DO I KEEP GETTING MATCHED WITH SCRUBS WTF

Darkwing Duhk

01-05-2013

Quote:
Holyhell99:
Next day:
OMG WHY DO I KEEP GETTING MATCHED WITH SCRUBS WTF

I have got some pretty bad teammates! I learned that if you give them tips on what they're doing wrong it really improves their game play. I used to rage ALOT, but lately I've kept my self under control. It truly does make a difference!

Pinoy Ako

01-05-2013

Good job bro. Just practice more to get better and your elo will get higher.

Vyrael92

01-05-2013

I feel you bro, i had my main acc on EUW were in season 2 y was in the 1000 ranked elo, but now i leveled up my new main on NA, and started in season 3 and im in 1300. Feels good

Belisarius

01-05-2013

Nice work! Now comes the really hard hump of 1300 to over 1500. Good luck!