Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please buff Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChesswarF

01-05-2013

please reduce mana cost

gsai

01-05-2013

That's not what I think he needs but I do think he needs buffs. I feel he got nerfed somehow with the S3 changes, probably has to do with Tforce being nerfed and I don't see the point in getting Gauntlet like Ezreal does now.

Casual Kitty

01-05-2013

I feel like hes still incredibly strong.

ChesswarF

01-05-2013

Quote:
Purple Dinosaur:
I feel like hes still incredibly strong.

..sigh

Mr Popadopalus

01-05-2013

Corki is decent still but he's definitely lacking. The nerf to Tri-force hurt him a lot. Hopefully riot does do something with him because he's the only ADC I actually enjoy playing except for Ashe.

CynicalGiant

01-05-2013

I hate his missles and his escape, so im kinda glad he isnt being played.

All hail Draaaaaaaven.

General Stinky

01-05-2013

MANAMUNE.

it works with his passive

Casual Kitty

01-05-2013

Quote:
ChesswarF:
..sigh

o I'm sorry I don't waste mana, when I hit my spells the damage sticks because I make it stick I don't just spam spells and hope I hit people. If you are having mana issues its because you spam spells and miss.

lightcaptain

01-09-2013

He feels extremely weak compared to the old Corki I remember playing. I wish they would revert the nerf to his passive or something... I bought the red baron skin and decided to start playing him again (hadn't played him since before his passive nerf) and I got pooped on in 2 straight games. Also his CD on W is insane considering how low the cd on Ez's escape is.

SnowTiger

01-09-2013

hes getting buffed dude