Camera Angle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eel Commander

01-05-2013

Dear Riot,

Can you please add a feature in game that allows the player to turn the camera angle? Playing purple team gives you a dramatic camera angle disadvantage due to the fact that the champion is not actually "centered" in the screen. The way the camera is set up, players who are on the blue team has a notably superior field of view and purple team has a inferior field of view. I just got out of a PVP game playing Lux mid, I had to walk within skillshot range of Brand just to be able to see him on screen at all. It doesn't do me any good to fire skillshots with superior range if I can't even see him, that's just firing blind and wasting mana. A possible solution would have just been to unlock the camera and position it where it was needed. I tried this, but then I couldn't see Xin Zhao coming until it was too late, he dove the turret and killed me by backdooring. Can you please just allow a camera inversion feature for purple team players? All it would do is orient the camera to reflect a similar viewing set up that blue team has. A simple toggle on/off setting would make it easy to use and allow players who find this full of **** to just choose not to. I understand that you can just unlock the camera but why should purple team have to if blue team doesn't? It just makes things a bit more fair, maybe not for purple team entirely but most certainly for purple team mid it would make a huge difference having an expanded field of view. In a tactical war game, information is everything, including knowledge of where your opponent is.

Thank you for considering this if you do, and thank you to any fellow summoners who agree if they do.

-Aster

Eel Commander

01-05-2013

Well, it was a good try at least. Apparently I'm the only one in League bothered by this v_v

Twillera

01-05-2013

You and the 50 billion other people who have made threads about this. Trust me, riot knows about this problem, and have been looking into it for a while.

(づ。*◕__◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。

fgfg

03-10-2013

bump

Nahele

03-10-2013

Here is a simple simple solution.. Allow people to have a button set when combined with with the mouse move the camera.. And the button that currently locks the camera back on ur champ locks it how you have it set... And to return it to default you click Alt and the button. Simple solution right? And works.