Do people just spam punish in tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VincentDw

01-05-2013

I've read recent threads of people who don't deserve to get banned, get banned, after reading their case.

Discuss

Q: Is the tribunal a good system for a popular game like LoL?

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

The ratio of people who deserved to get banned vs didn't deserve is 1,000 to 1.

Don't believe everything you read in the forums. 99/100 "tribunal is broken" threads are made by people who deserved their bans.

Heck even real life law systems make mistakes.

For every 1000 criminals put in jail possibly 1 innocent person is jailed.

Raumschiff

01-05-2013

There is no consequence for just spamming through the Tribunal, so trolls will be trolls. Especially on a playground >.>

Destaice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raumschiff View Post
There is no consequence for just spamming through the Tribunal, so trolls will be trolls. Especially on a playground >.>
Except spamming punish will get your tribunal rights taken away from you.

Romdeau

01-05-2013

No system that is dependent 100% on human judgement can be perfect. Sometimes unjustified bans occur.

Cloud Potato

01-05-2013

I end up Punishing the majority of the cases I review, but it's not like you see all the players in the Tribunal, rather the ones who did something worth being reported for. It's pretty rare to see someone who got troll reported. But I do actually read the cases.

Majestlk

01-05-2013

The tribunal is doing it's job.out of every million tribunal broken!undeserved ban! threads you may see one thread where we can see from the reform card that there behavior wasn't ban-worthy.if you act right you dont even end up in tribuanl.EVER! there behavior put them there to begin with./shouldershrug

Akesgeroth

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDw View Post
I've read recent threads of people who don't deserve to get banned, get banned, after reading their case.

Discuss

Q: Is the tribunal a good system for a popular game like LoL?
The tribunal works fine.

VincentDw

01-05-2013

Well, its just a real coincidence, after seeing a lot of my friends cases recently, they've been getting banned for no reason what so ever. I'm actually kind of scared, some what they didn't even speak/type a word in a game, and that was the only reason they got banned, with a win outcome. Should i be feeling scared?

Romdeau

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentDw View Post
Well, its just a real coincidence, after seeing a lot of my friends cases recently, they've been getting banned for no reason what so ever. I'm actually kind of scared, some what they didn't even speak/type a word in a game, and that was the only reason they got banned, with a win outcome. Should i be feeling scared?
Tell them to post their reform cards in the tribunal forums.