So many Cait's lately.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FizzInYourEye

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ips View Post
If you think Cait is "easy" to play, then that shows what you know about things.

Theres your average Joe Schmoe who plays Cait. Makes up roughly 75-80% of matches. Basically gets carried by the team. Best case scenario breaks even in K/D/A ratio. Builds her wrong. Completely oblivious as to the range of her Ult, often lets nearby low health enemy champs escape due to poor map awareness.

Then theres the player who actually knows how to play her. Easily carries the entire team. Knows when to ult. Knows how to ult. Knows how to build her. Has great map awareness. This group is small. Very few people are part of this group.
LMFAO this ****** kid.

JiDi

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire Vi View Post
During Season 2 Caitlyn was amazingly good with Taric bot. Picked almost every game.

Then suddenly everyone stopped playing her and the Graves age moved in.

Caitlyn received 0 nerfs and 0 buffs.(when she suddenly fell out of existence) :l I'm just as confused as you are.
This is false. These were all the nerfs she got during the period you mentioned. She got nerfed twice and then her net animation got greatly improved, leading to people looking at her again.

V1.0.0.147b:
Piltover Peacemaker:
Damage falloff per subsequent target reduced to 10% from 15%.
Minimum damage increased to 50% from 40%.
V1.0.0.142:
90 Caliber Net: cast time has been reduced.
Ace in the Hole:
Range increased to 2000/2500/3000 from 1900/2050/2200.
Channel time reduced to 1 second from 1.25.
V1.0.0.129:
Movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
V1.0.0.128:
Piltover Peacemaker: base damage reduced to 20/60/100/140/180 from 20/65/110/155/200.
Yordle Snap Trap: activation radius reduced to 135 from 150.

gsai

01-05-2013

Because people realized with a Nunu she's actually good late game.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ryu View Post
Hurricane isn't bad on her either if you wanna make her steroids better, not always a pick though.

Shiv is good on her.
Hurricane really only pans out if you can guarantee you will have brush nearby to attack out of so you get Headhshot every other attack. You also will lose out on movespeed that, as a long range squishy, you kind of need. I would say that Sword of the Divine, while similarly powerful, has the same drawback on Cait.

Generally, my build is Furor Zerker's, BT, PD, IE, Statikk Shiv, GA. Since everyone is scared of BC out of top lane, they generally don't build Armor anymore, meaning that with Runes and Masteries I won't need a LW. And since Cait has no real steroid of her own she kind of needs the extra attackspeed item (which also gives her crit, making it even better).

Carmilia

01-05-2013

Counters Vayne, Ez...

CynicalGiant

01-05-2013

I really wish they would stop putting escapes onto ADCs. Its annoying to deal with. Im fine with Vayne and Graves levels of escape, but Ezreal/Corki/Cait have too good of an escape.

Casual Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

traps are really strong and can be used for so many purposes. Her net into q burst combo is amazing for turning around ganks and now that people aren't afraid to push down towers shes the best person for the job.

Minty Fresh Love

01-05-2013

Cait is actually pretty good at zoning most other ADC's because of her poke and her range, especially during the laning phase. She does seem to fall off later game, in my opinion anyways, because of her real lack of CC to help with team fights.

As for her escape, I honestly don't think her escape is on the same level as Ezeral's or Corki's, or even Tristana's. The slow, if you hit them with your net, is nice, but doesn't guarantee an escape like Ezeral's blink does, or Corki's/Tristana's jump usually does.

CaesarFlickerman

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsai64 View Post
Because people realized with a Nunu she's actually good late game.
Big time. I "main" Cait, and my friend plays Nunu sometimes, and I literally become a machinegun late game. (I already build 1.68 as without runes)