@Morello Can You Work Your Magic on Xin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kneon

01-04-2013

I've seen you do it before, shift some numbers around to lower base damage and increase ratios to scale into late game? I'm not talking release Xin, I've been around long enough to remember that nightmare/dream.

But it would be nice for him to scale at all, maybe something closer to the Olaf department. Everybody likes Olaf right? I like Xin, I think he's got good mechanics for jungling, but he's REAL strong 3-10 and very unrewarding around the 11-18 mark.

Anyone else think Xin could use some early to late game number rearranging?

EDIT: I know it's really popular to downvote any champion-change discussion threads but try to resist. It's just discussion. And this isn't even a nerf/buff. Equal...just different.

EDIT2: Or just keep downvoting. Classy GD. As always.

Luscious Lenny

01-04-2013

except for the fact that he is one of the only champs left that can effectivly peel an adc

KevinDelMarr

01-04-2013

Really good initiate and CC for a fighter/carry/assassin. Are you sure you're optimizing your items well?

Cenerae

01-04-2013

I actually think Xin is in a decent spot in his current state. Still an early game monster, but Riot actually gave him a bit of scaling so he doesn't just drop off the face of the map. And some innate armor pen. And a much more useful ult.

Kneon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
Really good initiate and CC for a fighter/carry/assassin. Are you sure you're optimizing your items well?
you might be right, however i feel like he's pretty universally known for strong early, falling off late game (like leblanc). building straight damage might help but i feel like he's insta-dead if he's not built bruiser.

William12726

01-04-2013

Xin is insanely good..

Navé

01-04-2013

Im actually confused by this thread.

I don't think i've seen a Xin do poorly recently.

Twistana

01-04-2013

Xin is actually alittle too strong currently...

Before it was like "OMFG his early game so strongk wtf I do???.... oh cool...he has no late game".

Now it's like "OMFG his EaRlY GAmE So StRoNgK WTF!!?!? ... OMFG HiS LaET GaME STrOnGk Too aANd So muCH CC/IAS/CDR OMFG".

Xin needs a nerf not buff... if you think he needs a buff... please ... dont play ranked for atleast a year, ur not ready.

Kneon

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GankKs View Post
Xin is actually alittle too strong currently...

Before it was like "OMFG his early game so strongk wtf I do???.... oh cool...he has no late game".

Now it's like "OMFG his EaRlY GAmE So StRoNgK WTF!!?!? ... OMFG HiS LaET GaME STrOnGk Too aANd So muCH CC/IAS/CDR OMFG".

Xin needs a nerf not buff... if you think he needs a buff... please ... dont play ranked for atleast a year, ur not ready.
the best part of this is that u didn't read what i said at all. i said he doesn't need a buff, but instead i would trade some of his early game OP for some better endgame. same power level, it's just poorly distributed.

Omniance

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneato View Post
the best part of this is that u didn't read what i said at all. i said he doesn't need a buff, but instead i would trade some of his early game OP for some better endgame. same power level, it's just poorly distributed.

Tanky-DPS should snowball less not more. It's why toplane is such a cluster**** nightmare.