Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why? I want to understand.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SargeantAnonymos

01-05-2013

I really enjoy the role of adc but for some reason I can't get my cs up there to be competitive with other adcs. right now I hit about 70-110 cs at the 20 min mark. When I use cho gath my average is about 125 at 20 and I frequently go well above that. I'm having trouble taking what I am doing right with him and applying it to adcs. Any insight?

Best LeeSinga NA

01-05-2013

take your main adc

go mid in a custom game and just farm

get 200+ at 20 minutes consistently

Auspexa

01-05-2013

last hit

Literally Tumblr

01-05-2013

Practice last hitting a lot more.

Try using Caitlyn or Varus. They aren't the strongest, mind you, but they do have really smooth auto attack animations, and both of them can farm a wave like no one's business.

I've always held a regard of getting 100 by 10 minutes. Practice what works for you. Cait sitting in a bush to get a few more Headshots? Fine.

MF turning on Impure Shots to get a little more attack speed for the last few? No biggie.

Graves used Buckshot? Whatever works for you.

Just practice.