Do you want to see this change on twisted fate?

YES! 11 57.89%
no. 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Twisted fate's "Pick a card" Rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLoveEmmaStone

01-05-2013

Greetings summoner, and hopefully riot games. I would just like to post about my suggestion and how Twisted fate's Pick a card skill can be improved on. As of yet, Twisted fate's pick a card ability is very complicated to understand and summoners with high ping can not time the card order correctly, new summoners will think that the order of cards come out of random, I even hear some experienced summoners think that Twisted fate's Pick a card has a random order. I know when its off cooldown the cycle will run however summoners with high ping will experience problems choosing the correct card, my suggestion to make this better and make it easier for summoners to use this ability is for YOU to be able to select the card entirely, my suggestion is if you click "W" once you will have the blue card, Click it twice and you will have the Red card, click it a third time and you will have the gold card. and you just click "W" a certain amount of times, if you misclick (click it 4 times) then the card order will return to the first click (Blue) to "Lock in" all you have to do is right click on minion/champion etc. and you will throw the card that you selected. I would really like this change to be seen on twisted fate,

Thanks, VirtualGzes

RaptoRGmo7

01-05-2013

OMG NO!

buy other computer :s

ismeal

01-05-2013

dude his computer is origin

WildLeon

01-05-2013

Honestly, this would make him incredibly easy to play and would lower his skill level. The order is NOT random. It will always be the same. Pick A Card will always separate the bad TFs from the Good TFs from the Great TFs.

Darkotas

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildLeon View Post
Honestly, this would make him incredibly easy to play and would lower his skill level. The order is NOT random. It will always be the same. Pick A Card will always separate the bad TFs from the Good TFs from the Great TFs.
This. TF is incredibly strong, but only if he is played correctly. This would let you pick a gold every time as long as you have the mana for it. Not to mention I would miss faking people out with keeping the count going.

WildLeon

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkotas View Post
This. TF is incredibly strong, but only if he is played correctly. This would let you pick a gold every time as long as you have the mana for it. Not to mention I would miss faking people out with keeping the count going.
And not to mention that TF is one of the only champions whos win rate scales with elo. The better the player the better he does.

TealNinje

01-05-2013

I miss the days when Blue Card lasted a full second, Red Card lasted a half second, and Gold Card lasted 1/10th of a second. Blue Card was actually more valuable back then; it let you get multiple Sheen charges before stun carding.

Vuther

01-05-2013

Removing one of the most unique and fun mechanics in the game to use?

Yeah, no.