Shop Location

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f953903d2cff893ae987

01-05-2013

Hey there,

I recently got problems with the store on the Twisted Treeline - to be more exactly, the one on the opponent team. What's the point of being able to click the opponent's store? I had situations, where I wanted to attack a champion that went through the top way back to their altar, a little behind that store, but instead of clicking the champion, it opened the store instead which can pretty much end in running into the Nexus laser.

The opponent store should be unclickable, so we can target the right stuff properly.

Anyone else got that problem?

PS.: Why the hell is my name messed up? o_O

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d2cff893ae987 View Post
Hey there,

I recently got problems with the store on the Twisted Treeline - to be more exactly, the one on the opponent team. What's the point of being able to click the opponent's store? I had situations, where I wanted to attack a champion that went through the top way back to their altar, a little behind that store, but instead of clicking the champion, it opened the store instead which can pretty much end in running into the Nexus laser.

The opponent store should be unclickable, so we can target the right stuff properly.

Anyone else got that problem?

PS.: Why the hell is my name messed up? o_O
I completely agree... The store screwed up my triple kill once. I had all my spells ready to chase a low health Singed as Lee Sin. I readied my Q and accidentally clicked the shop. SInged then got away in my confusion...