Do these games deserve a ban?

No. 9 14.75%
No, and I appreciate your well-written explanation. 5 8.20%
Yes, because I like to troll vote. 47 77.05%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

@RIOT: This does NOT deserve a ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ibraesil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
You use a fancy word there. I hope you know what it means. Retaliation means DEFENDING yourself against someone else's aggression. This includes aggression from jerks that I have met in game, as well as YOUR aggression.

Also, you just fell for it! There I go, being right again! You just fell for the Fundamental Attribution Error. You looked 2 seconds at my case, and you decided all on your own that I must be a jerk, and not someone who was in a stressful situation, dealing with jerks.
I did not say you were a jerk, I said you LOOK like a jerk because you retaliated. you should've just muted the wrongdoers and reported them at the end, instead, you decided to lower yourself to their level, making it SEEM as though you are a jerk, when you MAY not be. I am not aggressive, I am passive. I am trying to explain to you what to do in a peaceful manner, and if you take that to be an assault, I will happily take you in court. Don't mess with a lawyer, mate.

Mitey Oosik

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffercat View Post
The system is broken i agree!
How's your ban going?

170 Calories

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
I skimmed your wall of garbage and looked at your case. (doing this from my phone so no cut n paste)

Essentially, you are one of those holier-than-thou, elitists that does no wrong and it's everyone else that's a failure.

When you die it's always because someone is hacking, not because you got outplayed or out of position and if it's not hacking, it's a teammate not doing their job.

you get condescending and ******y with everyone.

In conclusion, YOU are thin skinned and not very mature. Put half the effort into writing this wall of stuff into not being an ahole in game, and you won't end up in the tribunal.

Can people be annoying and frustrating, yes. Is LOL the be all, end all in your life, i hope not, because of it is, seek professional help.

Banees complain that reporters are thin skinned, i think it's mostly the opposite with the way people react to pixels on a screen.
This

AMDphreak

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
Case one Punish Rude/Curing
Ezreal [00:24:49] i hate ****in teemo
Ezreal [All] [00:35:00] hack moar plz
Ezreal [All] [00:39:27] gg noob yourself
Ezreal [All] [00:44:54] you guys are pros

Case two Punish Rude/Curing
Katarina [00:15:29] riot's coders really are ****
Katarina [All] [00:17:11] you guys are *******s. you should leave me alone
Katarina [All] [00:17:21] you know it isn't fair to target the guy who has RIOT-sucks-at-programming problems
Katarina [00:26:32] you suck
Katarina [All] [00:35:24] up yours ***** akali cheater

Case Three Punish Rude/Curing

Katarina [00:10:34] *******s like you make people WANT to leave
Katarina [00:14:01] **** you sona
Katarina [00:17:55] draven you're a moron. you think i'm able to solo fed champs

Case Four Punish Rude/Curing

Jax [00:05:35] ****in think man
Jax [00:06:05] what the **** were you doing?
Jax [00:20:42] for not beinga dick ****** like the others
Jax [00:40:43] pantheon you're retarded
Jax [00:50:39] and you look like a **** who's getting banned

Case Five Skip 50/50 on what to do

Ashe [00:32:31] that zhonyas is ****ing OP
Ashe [00:35:44] **** you too

4/5 case I would punish you sorry
Nice job pulling them out of context. Start watching replays. Start including full conversations. I applaud your effort to twist the truth. Good riddance.

?r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

''pantheon your retarded''

MFKrazed

01-08-2013

Punishment deserved. Retaliation is not acceptable.