Do these games deserve a ban?

No. 9 14.75%
No, and I appreciate your well-written explanation. 5 8.20%
Yes, because I like to troll vote. 47 77.05%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

@RIOT: This does NOT deserve a ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracorya

01-05-2013

Guys stop responding to him. He has a reputation of being a rampant Anti-Tribunalist and a waste of time. Just look up his post history.

Jesus the Friend

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
Guys stop responding to him. He has a reputation of being a rampant Anti-Tribunalist and a waste of time. Just look up his post history.
Lol that makes his ban all the sweeter.

Bang up job.

AMDphreak

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Welcome to the internet. You grow a thick skin ingame, don't react to the harassers/ignore them (put them on ignore list), and never have to deal with them again. There is no possible followup. There is no reason to be abusive just because you're being abused when you can easily take the high road and avoid being punished by staying calm. Looking at your games, you do not respond well to harassment. You b**** and moan and harass right back in many of them. I'm sorry, but you broke the summoner's code (Verbal Harassment). You don't actually have any case to stand on. The people harassing you will get banned. There's no reason to get yourelf banned as well. Unwarrented? No, see above about ignore. A consistent problem? Five games say differently.

As far as bullying in real life, there's often a bigger person that can deal with it if you can't get it on your own, especially in the public school system. If someone in real life throws a punch at you and you throw a chair at them in retaliation, everyone's going to say you've gone too far. Similar situation here.

Also, I voted yes to your poll. Sorry for the "Troll vote."
"Five games say differently"

I bet you didn't even read the chat logs. I only retaliated in two of those games, and it was after more than 20 minutes of persistent harassment from allies.

I have thick skin. I staved off retaliation from multiple people for hours at a time in this fetid game.

When I go into a game, everybody has a clean slate. I expect my allies to not be *******s like they were. And when they persistently harass me, I can't just ignore it, because that doesn't make the problem go away. And it only lets the problem get worse, especially like when that Talon kept making my allies believe I didn't do anything that whole game but feed, which was a complete lie. If you bothered to watch the replay, which you didn't, you would have seen I did a great job jungling, counterjungling, warding, and taking down enemies with my allies. I got 8 assists, and all of them were because an ally stole the kill. It was most often Hecarim. He KS'd three or four of my assists. Hec, Talon, and Pantheon all KS'd me, from what I remember. That Talon KS'd everyone on the team, but I only noticed it after I watched the replay and watched him specifically.

I got banned because these people abused the reporting system. That is the ONLY cause of me being banned. The Tribunal are incompetent, too, obviously, because they can't put themselves into another person's shoes. They can't project themselves into the game environment when they're reviewing a case. They lack the imagination to do so. We see thta the judgment was a simple majority, which shows that almost half of people saw there was nothing to ban me for. The statistics cast a major doubt on the accuracy of this judgment, because it was so close, and the supporting evidence--all of the stuff I provided here--proves that I don't deserve a ban of any sort.

I am willing to bet that the RIOT employee who had to pick a punishment for my case was going "What the **** did he do wrong? Nothing. But the People have spoken, so I guess I'll have to give him some sort of punishment. Here's a 3 day slap on the wrist. Sorry the Tribunal sucks at making accurate judgments, kid. Glad I'm not in your shoes!"

And lastly, the Summoner's Code cannot and never should be applied in a cookie cutter fashion like the Zealots think it should. It was meant as a guideline, which you should prioritize underneath your regular social analysis, which we all learned in early childhood. Well, obviously some of us didn't learn it properly, because the people here say it's immoral to stand up for yourself when you're being harassed by a bunch of creeps.

AMDphreak

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Lol that makes his ban all the sweeter.

Bang up job.
Hey, guys, look! Jesus is bullying me. I knew it would happen some day.

fluffercat

01-07-2013

The system is broken i agree!

theurbanraptor

01-07-2013

why so much text for a simple time ban. just don't respond to people. you will get to play soon. Its not like you were permabanned. RELAX, ITS A GAME.

AMDphreak

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian Umbra View Post
Welcome to the internet. You grow a thick skin ingame, don't react to the harassers/ignore them (put them on ignore list), and never have to deal with them again. There is no possible followup. There is no reason to be abusive just because you're being abused when you can easily take the high road and avoid being punished by staying calm. Looking at your games, you do not respond well to harassment. You b**** and moan and harass right back in many of them. I'm sorry, but you broke the summoner's code (Verbal Harassment). You don't actually have any case to stand on. The people harassing you will get banned. There's no reason to get yourelf banned as well. Unwarrented? No, see above about ignore. A consistent problem? Five games say differently.

As far as bullying in real life, there's often a bigger person that can deal with it if you can't get it on your own, especially in the public school system. If someone in real life throws a punch at you and you throw a chair at them in retaliation, everyone's going to say you've gone too far. Similar situation here.

Also, I voted yes to your poll. Sorry for the "Troll vote."
I didn't throw a chair at anyone. Your analogy is extremely inaccurate. Here's what happened: they fired a gun at me, so I fired a warning shot over their heads. Orrrr, they forced me to drink a whole bottle of arsenic, so I forced them to taste vinegar.

You really need to work on your analogy skills.

Dagolith

01-07-2013

LOL HOw did I not read this subforum until today. Some of these people are hilarious.

Komeiji Koishi

01-07-2013

How immature you are to insult anyone whose opinion doesn't match yours, or who doesn't vote the way you'd like them to.

Judging from this flagrant verbal abuse alone, without even needing to look at your card, I can tell you deserve time off your computer game. Read a book or something, stop emotionally investing so much into this game and take a timeout to reflect on your behavior.

Mitey Oosik

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
I read the first few words in your wall of garbage response, and I knew immediately that YOU are harassing me! Good job for joining in with the group of bullies in my appeal. You should feel big and strong for knowing how to put someone down who obviously has already encountered harassment just like yours!

Obviously, YOU are one of those holier-than-thou, elitists that does no wrong and it's everyone else that's a failure.

Obviously, YOU are thin skinned and not very mature, to feel that you have to bully someone who just got harassed in his games. I bet your mother feels proud of you. You are a magnificent jerk.
Know what the difference between me and you is......?

Take a guess......

Hint: I'm not b _ _ _ e d !