Do these games deserve a ban?

No. 9 14.75%
No, and I appreciate your well-written explanation. 5 8.20%
Yes, because I like to troll vote. 47 77.05%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

@RIOT: This does NOT deserve a ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ibraesil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Rampant Idiocy is completely correct. If you retaliate, to the tribunal, It looks like you are also a jerk, and I must say, given your cases, which I skimmed over, it really does look like you're a jerk. If you don't want to be banned, change your behavior. Don't lower yourself to their level, try to bring them up to your level and if all else fails, mute them and ban them at the end.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMDphreak

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
I skimmed your wall of garbage and looked at your case. (doing this from my phone so no cut n paste)

Essentially, you are one of those holier-than-thou, elitists that does no wrong and it's everyone else that's a failure.

When you die it's always because someone is hacking, not because you got outplayed or out of position and if it's not hacking, it's a teammate not doing their job.

you get condescending and ******y with everyone.

In conclusion, YOU are thin skinned and not very mature. Put half the effort into writing this wall of stuff into not being an ahole in game, and you won't end up in the tribunal.

Can people be annoying and frustrating, yes. Is LOL the be all, end all in your life, i hope not, because of it is, seek professional help.

Banees complain that reporters are thin skinned, i think it's mostly the opposite with the way people react to pixels on a screen.
I read the first few words in your wall of garbage response, and I knew immediately that YOU are harassing me! Good job for joining in with the group of bullies in my appeal. You should feel big and strong for knowing how to put someone down who obviously has already encountered harassment just like yours!

Obviously, YOU are one of those holier-than-thou, elitists that does no wrong and it's everyone else that's a failure.

Obviously, YOU are thin skinned and not very mature, to feel that you have to bully someone who just got harassed in his games. I bet your mother feels proud of you. You are a magnificent jerk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMDphreak

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibraesil View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Rampant Idiocy is completely correct. If you retaliate, to the tribunal, It looks like you are also a jerk, and I must say, given your cases, which I skimmed over, it really does look like you're a jerk. If you don't want to be banned, change your behavior. Don't lower yourself to their level, try to bring them up to your level and if all else fails, mute them and ban them at the end.
You use a fancy word there. I hope you know what it means. Retaliation means DEFENDING yourself against someone else's aggression. This includes aggression from jerks that I have met in game, as well as YOUR aggression.

Also, you just fell for it! There I go, being right again! You just fell for the Fundamental Attribution Error. You looked 2 seconds at my case, and you decided all on your own that I must be a jerk, and not someone who was in a stressful situation, dealing with jerks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AMDphreak

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
You know, normally polls attempt to avoid loaded questions, but I can see by your attitude you are going to dismiss anything we say out of hand. So simply, what Yiyo said was correct. Riot has stated retaliation isn't okay, and if you do retaliate, you need to be aware that there are consequences for that decision (much like in real life). If you have a problem with another player you have two options 1) give the old Christian try and turn the other cheek or 2) ignore them. Hell, to a degree, we'lll allow you to satirize them and give em a few subtle what-fors. But acting in the same manner they were, then screaming "He hit me first" is going to get you as far her as it did in Kindergarten.
In Kindergarten, I got bullied by a kid who was a psychopath. I never retaliated, and guess what, he just escalated his bullying. So your logic is out the window. And RIOT's logic is dead in the water.

Also, in real life, anyone who sees this happen will DEFEND ME and tell the instigators to get a life, not ban me. More of your logic gone out the window.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShartDiaper

Senior Member

01-05-2013

You said naughty words spelled correctly that would've been censored in-game. You were instigated into those words more often than not. I'd give you a temporary ban but ban the people who were instigating these fights even harsher.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adrian Umbra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
In Kindergarten, I got bullied by a kid who was a psychopath. I never retaliated, and guess what, he just escalated his bullying. So your logic is out the window. And RIOT's logic is dead in the water.

Also, in real life, anyone who sees this happen will DEFEND ME and tell the instigators to get a life, not ban me. More of your logic gone out the window.
Welcome to the internet. You grow a thick skin ingame, don't react to the harassers/ignore them (put them on ignore list), and never have to deal with them again. There is no possible followup. There is no reason to be abusive just because you're being abused when you can easily take the high road and avoid being punished by staying calm. Looking at your games, you do not respond well to harassment. You b**** and moan and harass right back in many of them. I'm sorry, but you broke the summoner's code (Verbal Harassment). You don't actually have any case to stand on. The people harassing you will get banned. There's no reason to get yourelf banned as well. Unwarrented? No, see above about ignore. A consistent problem? Five games say differently.

As far as bullying in real life, there's often a bigger person that can deal with it if you can't get it on your own, especially in the public school system. If someone in real life throws a punch at you and you throw a chair at them in retaliation, everyone's going to say you've gone too far. Similar situation here.

Also, I voted yes to your poll. Sorry for the "Troll vote."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saintspecial

Junior Member

01-05-2013

Case one Punish Rude/Curing
Ezreal [00:24:49] i hate ****in teemo
Ezreal [All] [00:35:00] hack moar plz
Ezreal [All] [00:39:27] gg noob yourself
Ezreal [All] [00:44:54] you guys are pros

Case two Punish Rude/Curing
Katarina [00:15:29] riot's coders really are ****
Katarina [All] [00:17:11] you guys are *******s. you should leave me alone
Katarina [All] [00:17:21] you know it isn't fair to target the guy who has RIOT-sucks-at-programming problems
Katarina [00:26:32] you suck
Katarina [All] [00:35:24] up yours ***** akali cheater

Case Three Punish Rude/Curing

Katarina [00:10:34] *******s like you make people WANT to leave
Katarina [00:14:01] **** you sona
Katarina [00:17:55] draven you're a moron. you think i'm able to solo fed champs

Case Four Punish Rude/Curing

Jax [00:05:35] ****in think man
Jax [00:06:05] what the **** were you doing?
Jax [00:20:42] for not beinga dick ****** like the others
Jax [00:40:43] pantheon you're retarded
Jax [00:50:39] and you look like a **** who's getting banned

Case Five Skip 50/50 on what to do

Ashe [00:32:31] that zhonyas is ****ing OP
Ashe [00:35:44] **** you too


4/5 case I would punish you sorry


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Welcome to joining random people to play as one. You should change your title to
@RIOT: This DOES deserve a ban!

Game 1 is the only non-reportable one I see. All the other game you are negative to your team and the enemy team. Also you threaten a teammate that you are going to report them. You bring the team down. I don't know why anyone would want to play on the same team as you if your going to try to bully and abuse your teamates.

Finally, this is only a sample from a large number of reports you have received and I wouldn't doubt that you are also negative in many more games.

In the end, your ban is just, and hopefully you can fix your attitude. As of right now I foresee this account will be permabanned in the near future.

Good day Sir!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Honestly, with looking just at the options you gave for your "poll", we can clearly see you have some sort of high-horse syndrome. And mostly that you have some sort of paranoia that everybody is out to get you. You even finished your OP by saying basically that people that wouldn't agree with you needs to go to Spec Ed. ... Oookie dokie . You replied with negativity to people here that gave you feedback without any sort of trashtalking or disrespect even when you recurred to this forum to comunicate with the people voting in the tribunal ( because i'm sure you are not trying to talk with the tribunal's database ) .
I already pasted a part of the tribunal code for you - which apparently you ignored - in which it explains the reason of why "defending" yourself against bullying in this game is almost as punished as being the harasser in any situation. The " he did it first " excuse died in kindergarten. I know that in some ( SOME ) situations of your reform card you were having a harsh time with people getting angry at you, but heeeey you know that you can say " ok i'm muting you so we don't have further problems " and keep playing ? Or you could avoid pressing enter before typing " you are the stupid person here " or " phantdick " , or you can focus in your game instead of trying to tell others what to do ? I know it's hard.. I've been there and I changed because I realized that nooobody needs to be told what to do or that he sucks, or that he's stupid. Nobody. So maaaaaybe you do it because you are harassed.. We get that.. How about you are better than them and just ignore them like the big guy / girl you are ? Maybe you are not the most toxic person ever.. but this was deserved.. it's just a time ban. You have time to learn from this. Hide the all chat and the team chat for a while. It helps.
I know you are gonna keep saying " but they harassed me first " over and over again. You know what you have to do ? report them after the game, quietly. Nobody needs to know it. Because if you make a circus of it, and you say " reported reported reported " and call them names, and keep being passive agressive towards everybody.. You'll end up again in the tribunal.. And guess what? Their behavior doesn't excuse yours.. It's Your tribunal case.. not theirs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARainbowBunchie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDphreak View Post
I'm going to dismiss it, because my case is solid, and you have absolutely no case against me, especially since I'm providing every goddamn piece of evidence, and it is all in my favor!

I know when I've won a case.
Alternatively, you'll wait patiently for your well-deserved ban to end and hopefully change your behavior so that this won't happen again, because Riot isn't coming to your rescue, and nobody in this thread is on your side.