Best adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qc tinmoncriss

01-05-2013

caitlyn, so much fun.
-good laning
-great range for teamfight
-good escape/slow
-trap
-secure kill
if played right, she's the ultimate counter to any other adc
the only one i still have a hard time playing against is draven or a twich who takes me by suprise.

Zekentaru

01-05-2013

Dont really know if this counts, but Ap trist is amazing in mid!

Dazed Donuts

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinker 10 View Post
Ez is the EASIEST to play, but by no means the best or the most fun. Vayne is a much better adc if the game lasts more than 20 minutes and she doesn't feed, Trist needs to GET fed early to do anything, And the most fun is definitely kogmaw

Edit: note to self, start playing kog again in normals. Ez is nearly impossible to lose with to be sure, but that's only fun to a point
Being a skill shot ADC, I don't think at all that Ezreal is the easiest adc.

Anarchiszm

01-05-2013

Well, I like playing all ADCs, but the best in terms of, good early game, and mid game, and still decent lategame would have to be graves, not only does he have constant DPS, but he has great burst for an ADC.

Vayne is a great snowballer and lategame carry and is hard to stop, Kog'Maw has more damage then Vayne but is easier to target and kill.

Caitlyn is the safest pick against any ADC in lane, as she outranges all of them during laning phase.

NaginataX

01-05-2013

I ONLY roll twitch and that's even after the horrible-ass nerf/rework they put him through. Point is that his ability to come out of cloak and own teams if he isn't focused immediately just makes him too good for late game (assuming your early game and mid game are at least DECENT. Early ganks and/or no kills can force twitch into a farming/pushing role if he doesn't have the damage to be useful lategame because 2-3 shots of mediocre damage before dieing will not do your team any good).

On the same note, he easily has the WORST early game with no solid damage trading (expunge is easily weaker than any other single ability w/out full stacks of poison which means you have to engage long enough to get 5 consecutive hits which is hard w/ low starting attack speed).

MarineRevenge

01-05-2013

Tryndamere.