Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dark Candy Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mhm916

01-05-2013

Why don't they keep his ult looking like that or something similar? Although it's unfinished, it sure as heck has more going on for it than the current one. Also, I like the unfinished drain and B more as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOdHTrVqC8 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/redirect.php?do=verify&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQZOdHTrVqC8)

sh4dowhand

01-05-2013

I agree somewhat - the unfinished ones could still use a bit of a patch up, but the current stuff on Dark Candy is pretty meh. Sure, the model looks good, but Surprise Party and the Classic ability graphics outclass Candy by a long shot.

SmittyFromAbove

01-05-2013

the skin itself looks awesome, the animations including his ult are just plain poop, stopped me from buying him.

Annapii

01-05-2013

I think a polished version of the unfinished animations would be great. The black looks a lot more intimidating.

Mhm916

01-05-2013

Bump. Any reds wanna drop a comment as to changing it? I mean Veigar by far outshines that skin. Both mages, one stands tall and looks down on the other below.

Prygon

01-05-2013

i doubt riot will change the skin. I was really looking forward to buying it when it was unfinished but after its done, it looked like ****. not worth any money, what so ever.

Mhm916

01-05-2013

^
Riot, this is what I'd assume, "many" players are thinking.

Harvester

01-05-2013

The visuals of the skin were the main reason I didn't get it. The mask/face of fiddle has a stupid stripe across it that wasn't in the splash/login screen art. Plus the texture of his scythe/sickle looks terrible compared to said splash art. The dance he does while his ult is active is terrific, but the effects on it are subpar.

NotBuzzJack

01-05-2013

Changing skins after they're released is something they usually avoid doing. Last time they did it people got really pissed....and still are...