Darius Fanfic for 1 RP

1234511 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykah

01-05-2013

Dunno what I can do with 1 RP, but I wants it.

Darius skipped lazily cross the Fields of Justice, enjoying a warm summers day upon the rift. Minions scurried past him as he admired the scenery, listened to the coo's of wild nashor's. He stopped a moment to study a lone dandelion, possibly the last of the season. He stooped to caress the delicate flower, to mull over the sweet scent that reminded him of home, before continuing his gentle gait in no particular direction.

As fortune had it, a wild Teemo appeared before Darius, the rodent's eyes wide with terror. Darius could not resist, he pulled the delightfully fluffy creature towards him and gave it a loving hug. Or, at least, he tried too; axes aren't the best tools for giving out hugs.

Grief-stricken, the burly man flung aside his axe and fell to his knees, bawling as the Teemo shuddered out its last breath. He curled up on the ground and cried, the bloody rodent clutched to his chest as if that might restore the life into it rather than simply displace more guts. He could not say for how long he sobbed like that, though a rainstorm had materialised above him, so likely quite some time. His brother always told him not to get caught in the rain; it might mess up his hair.

Leaving the sodden ball of fluff and blood lying broken in the mud, Darius again began skipping in no particular direction. Moodily. The glee he'd had that morning had vanished with the sun, he'd never find happiness again, he'd just skip until he found somewhere that he could hang himself, he'd...

"u seen a teemo darus?"

The nocturne had snuck up on him, as nocturnes tend to do. Except for the nocturne who had approached him selling door mats, that nocturne had been particularly friendly and not at all inclined to being evil. Darius had bought four doormats that day and he only had 3 doors!

"noob, were dafuq is teemo!?" cried the nocturne in frustration, snapping Darius back to attention.

"I... I killed him!" he sobbed, leaning towards the nocturne for a chest to cry into. He'd cried into Garen's chest once, an experience that he longed to replicate at least once more before his death, but the nocturne was having none of it.

"OMFG U NOOB, I WAS GOIN 4 A PENTA," yelled the nocturne as it pushed Darius away. "stpid fking noob, u suld just go die, i shuld hav got 2 kill teemo".

Darius could barely comprehend the words of the foul shadow beast. Want to kill Teemo? Want to kill teemo!? All of Darius' grief began to manifest as rage, and not just from his accidental murder of the wee teemo. The time he'd paid Janna $2.95 and still had plenty of breath, the time he thought Pantheon was his friend but got jabbed by his spear instead which left him really confused, the time his brother crossed his name off everything and wrote 'Draven' instead, all of it welled up inside of him, swirling and swirling in a black pit of rage that grew and grew until it was ready to engulf everything until he lost himself and then lost everything and it all went black and he couldn't control himself anymore and crunch!

Something was wrong. He'd done something. He'd done something unspeakable. Darius felt the shaft of his axe in his hand; when had it gotten there? He opened one eye, then the other, and followed the shaft all the way along to the head, where... Oh. It was halfway into the nocturne's face.

"u... fking... noooob" muttered the nocturne as it dissapated, Darius' axe falling the rest of the way through the air once occupied by its body.

Nothing remained of the rage that had filled Darius. Nothing remained of any emotion at all, really. He didn't even have it in him to skip. The rain stopped, the clouds cleared, the sun shone down on him, yet he felt only felt a cold emptiness inside. Even the rainbow failed to spark any emotion, and he'd been known to gleefully chase rainbows for hours. He stumbled along for a time in this state, his lack of a destination now forboding rather than exhilerating.

Eventually, he came to a tree, larger than the others, with a lone fan propped up against it. He noticed something dangling from it; a noose, on closer inspection. Finally, he had a purpose.

He made several attempts to climb the tree trunk before growing frustrated and simply chopping it down with his axe. The tree fell with a sickening thud, allowing Darius to walk over and slip the noose around his neck. He sat down on the now horizontal trunk and waited. How long could it take, anyway?

Edit: 42 upvotes, that feels like a milestone. 200 and I'll start part 2!

Edit 2: Part 2: Where Half-Baked Ideas Go To Die.

Edit 3: I will also buy $20 of RP if you give me 1 RP, Riot. I'm afraid of the number zero.

Edit 4: Fish n Chick's now deserves 50% of the RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Chicks View Post
I took a minute or two to forge a (poor) rendition of this fanfic based on my personal interpretation using my novice artistic skills in paint.

Truly inspiring.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=597891&d=1358903590

mechawhat

01-05-2013

Attachment 587126

Ulvig

01-05-2013

Kirvinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

OP deserves RP

Greennave

01-05-2013

'

JtÚn

01-05-2013

riot points for him plz

Sykah

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechawhat View Post
Thank you kind sir, I shall wear it with pride.

Jondel Dell

01-05-2013

Bump for RP.

Bheghara

01-05-2013

Ah, this is the perfect Darius nerf!

Sykah

01-05-2013

Riot pls

1234511 ... 30