Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

On the Precipice of Light and Dark ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-29-2013

Cocius burst through the trees near where the Shadow Warrior and Arvael were conversing. Noticing Venton, he turns to inspect the human, taking a step towards him.

FilFire

01-29-2013

((My guy just left. Also, since I'm now travelling I'll wait for the others to post a bit before coming back in.))

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-29-2013

Quote:
FilFire:
((My guy just left. Also, since I'm now travelling I'll wait for the others to post a bit before coming back in.))

((Ah. Okay, I'll reword my post.))

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Arvael drew his sword and aimed it towards the pillar of animate stone, looking down at an awestruck Venton.

"Who are you? A Demon? Answer, Elemental!"

A quick turn of the head allowed the Angel a look at a smaller more human looking being following the elemental. At least, it looked human, nothing was really certain in this world.

leirynot

01-29-2013

Once Cocius stopped and confronted Aravael, she moved to an area slightly to the side of both of them, where she could easily observe. She tilted her head slightly, the man with a wing and feathered arm was interesting indeed, perhaps as interesting as the elemental.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-29-2013

Cocius turns to face Arvael.

I could ask you the same question. You have the body of a human, yet feathers like a bird. I am Cocius, guardian of nature, and i do not take the appearance of so many humans kindly.

Cocius scanned the area around him, looking at each of the humans near him, before returning his gaze to Arvael.

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-29-2013

Arvael lowered his blade.

"A Guardian Elemental? I have heard of your kind. This makes you a known quantity, but this one that follows you... who are you?"

leirynot

01-30-2013

Almyra looked at Arvael, examining him, then finally speaking.

"I am a scientist, an experimenter, a puller of the strings,
I watch and listen, observing what chaos brings,
I learn the affects of the butterfly's wings,
I see the ripples and know
how it is that they grow
into a tsunamic overflow.
I am a watcher, a follower of chaos."

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-30-2013

"Right then... you are here why?"
Arvael felt like he hadn't really learned anything about this person. He kept an eye on this elemental, just in case he decided to do something aggressive.

leirynot

01-31-2013

Almyra glanced at the elemental as well, then back to the celestial.
"I am here to observe, to see the strings of causality as they tug and pull on each of us, so that I might better learn to see them, to know them, to predict them. The 'elemental' causes many ripples, pulls many strings. Now that it has lead me here, I wish to watch you as well. I wish to see the beauty you create, as well as that which the elemental creates."