On the Precipice of Light and Dark ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

((That sounds pretty balanced to me. He'll be moderately powerful, perhaps pretty strong at times, but if it's situational it's okay for me, and most people. One thing that I've actually found pretty fun is to design something they are particularly weak to, it helps a lot with character development and such, as long as people don't just read the profile and be like "My character now can use this just because yours is weak to it". But yeah, perhaps make it so he can only be invisible when light is below a certain level, not just any shadow.))

FilFire

01-24-2013

((Good point. Although it could become a bit strange against light users, since while light banishes darkness it also throws shadows. Not sure how I would deal with that. Anyway, I'll make a toned down version of him tomorrow, since to be honest I feel like falling asleep right now.))

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

((That's why I suggested it be below a certain level, it could help with that strangeness, since a light user is probably not going to make any areas darker than they actually were, just darker in comparison to where they're using their magic))

UnseenWrath

01-24-2013

((ok, if the number of occasions on which your character becomes invisible are reduced, this also reduces the effectiveness of those abilities, then if you make it harder for you to stealth then you can keep your character as is))

FilFire

01-25-2013

((Right, I've made a weaker version: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1750 (toned down version). I hope this one is good enough, although since this is a forest (which tends to have a lot of shadows) I hope you'll agree to his entrance including him being invisible.))

UnseenWrath

01-27-2013

((Perfect, your good to go))

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-27-2013

((if you wouldnt mind, i would appreciate if you checked over this character http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2637 he is still developing, so any suggestions would be nice))

UnseenWrath

01-27-2013

((seems interesting, no reason not to use him in this thread since he is in Ionia. Feel free to drop in.))

FilFire

01-28-2013

((It's time for sneaking.))

The Shadow Warrior sneaks through the forest, careful to stay in the shadows all the trees and bushes handily provide to remain hidden from sight. The person who sent him said that something strange was spotted in the area and that he would have to find out exactly what, if it wasn't just another case of people seeing things, although the fact that he has already found tracks of other people heading in the same direction made that doubtful. He has already been inspecting the area stealthily for a while when he detects the presence of other people close to his location. He decides to move towards the direction of where the people are, now moving slower because he's paying extra attention to staying invisible in the shadows and moving stealthily. When he finds them he crouches inside a bush nearby them, watching them silently. From what he could see at first sight there's a man, whose equipment indicates he's from Piltover, talking to some armed strange man with feathers on his shoulder. The Shadow Warrior doesn't move as he observes them.

SUPERSEYMOUR

01-28-2013

Cocius awoke. He heard sounds, voices. Humans. Without further hesitation, he tore himself from the rock of a cliff face and made his way to the voices, his steps shaking the ground slightly and sending plumes of sand into the air.