On the Precipice of Light and Dark ((Open RP))

12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnseenWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Arvael gathered his thoughts. The use of the word "peacekeeper" reminded him of some of his Ascended brothers from the Vanguard. He allowed his blade to slowly find it's way back to it's sheath on his hip. "Celestial? That is what you call us? My, my, we must seem interesting beings to you. I am called Arvael, I am here looking for someone."
The angel was careful, how had this man know what he was? His wings were retracted... He looked himself over quickly and discovered that some feathers could be seen at the base of his shoulder where his upper arm met the seam of his deltoid muscle.

Montesque64

01-17-2013

Following the Celestial's gaze, Venton quirked a small smile.

"Aye, those. Also, the whole glowing anomaly from the heavens ending in a pair of human feet, the tracks of which lead to you. Caitlyn would shoot me herself if I couldn't figure that one out. So, are you here to find Kaitlyn or Morgana?"

UnseenWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

The celestial's eyes shot open. Hearing her name again....It felt like it had physically impacted him. He regarded the man called Venton more coldly. Arvael stood up and looked up the path as he spoke, "If you value your life, never say those names again. Is there a city or town nearby?"
The path ahead looked long and curved into the woods away from sight.

UnseenWrath

01-20-2013

((leirynot yes you can but I am away for some time for work, my posts will take time to reach the forums so please be patient.))

leirynot

01-20-2013

((Alright, and I actually kind of like slow posts,gives me time to do other stuff between them.))

Almyra had been walking for some time, such was her way. Walking and observing, seeing the strings that tie everything together, observing the relationships, studying them. She came around the curve in the path and continued walking toward the two, though she seemed oblivious to them.
As she walked, a butterfly fluttered around above the path. She stopped and let it land on her finger, then continued walking with it, smiling, contemplating the changes that such a small thing could make, the chaos that was this universe, how one could, by simply plucking the proper strings, cause massive changes in the world. She slowly grew ever closer to the Celestial and the Peacekeeper.

((Also, just letting you know, I'm deleting my OOC. I usually do this, unless it's something very important, I dislike cluttering threads with it.))

FilFire

01-20-2013

((Could I be allowed to enter this with my rather shadowy character?))

UnseenWrath

01-23-2013

((Your character seems dangerously close to godmodded, please balance it or assure me otherwise))

FilFire

01-23-2013

((Can you explain what parts of him exactly give you the feeling he's godmodded? It might be me, but so far as I can see he's just a magically enhanced assassin. Not that I'm saying you're wrong, but if I am to balance him I would like to know what exactly I need to balance.))

leirynot

01-24-2013

((Just my thoughts, probably the invisibility and very high stealth capabilities. Generally being invisibility, unless it's for a very short amount of time is considered OP, other very high stealth capabilities may be a contributing factor.))

FilFire

01-24-2013

((Well if the problem is that he's a good sneaky guy I think I'd rather quickly make a less assassin type character.))

((Wait, would it help if I made it so that he can only become invisible inside shadows, excluding those he himself makes? That way I can still have him be a proper assassin while reducing the godmoding part. As for the other stealth capabilities, I can tone them down so that instead of being nearely undetectable he's just pretty good at sneaking.))

12345612 ... 24