On the Precipice of Light and Dark ((Open RP))

1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnseenWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2013

The Beaches of Ionia. A peaceful place to spend the day, and if your lucky, a place to witness interesting things wash ashore. Today, however, something arrived, but not from the water. SomeONE arrived... from the skies.

Arvael touched down on the white sands of this island. With a little luck he could find the lights he had seen the night before. He allowed his wings to retract and started to walk up the beach towards the center of the island, a sword klinking against his belt and a sack full of food on his back.

"Thats one small step for an angel, one long exhausting flight for a misfit between Ascended and Fallen."

Welcome

This RP is for anyone that would like to accompany my character Arvael ( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2524 ) in a story in which the nature of Good and Evil within as well as in the environment is a central theme. If you want to join in, go ahead and put your character info and your starting location at the start of your post. My rules are simple but this ought to sum them up.

If its not OK for someone 15 years old in a mainstream environment, its not OK here.

No cybersex junk
No excessive or extreme cussing
No flaming in any way
If you have a problem with anyone else in the thread, go to the Sparring Grounds to settle it, the rest of us want to enjoy a story driven RP, not a pissing contest.
Also, please spellcheck all your posts. I think I speak for everyone when I say that, though we have the time to "decipher" what your trying to say , absolutely nobody wants to.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I happen to be a Service member in the US Military,That means respect is a huge deal to me.
I can handle sarcasm and friendly ribbing, but if you cross my line,I will blacklist you and I will embarrass you, its what I do.
Make sense, make progress, make posts that tell a story worth hearing.

Aside from all this, give me an OOC post to tell me about your character, keep everyone on the same page, and don't be resistant to others dropping in on you, and if you should be dropping in on someone, realize they have the right to ignore you. If your attempt at "insight" sounds like you have your head in your fourth point of contact, better luck next time.

Alright everyone, have fun!

UnseenWrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Arvael stalked up the beach and moved into the woods quickly and quietly, advancing, glad to give his wings rest. As his wings retracted into his back, he placed a hand on his sword's hilt and approached a long winding trail that cut through the woods.

"This is either promising or a very dangerous target for highwaymen, lets see how this goes..."

With some trepidation, Arvael stepped onto the path and started walking the in the direction that was most different from his point of origin. As he walked, the angel kept his sword at the ready, always on edge thanks to strange rustling in the brush...

Montesque64

Recruiter

01-15-2013

((Piltover lawkeeper, trained by Caitlyn, recently recieved word of a transfer to Vi's gangbuster squad, proficient in dual pistols and other fire arms, less so in close combat, though not completely inexperienced.))

The Hextech motor on Venton's boat purred as he approached the island. Piltover astronomers had noticed strange lights in the skies over the small island, and so he had been dispatched to check things out. The star watchers were always looking for more celestial debris, after all...
The young enforcer sighed, and hopped onto the beach as the boat beached itself. After hauling it further up the beach, he began to look about in search of any obvious glowing craters. Unfortunately, none were immediately obvious.
Well, I don't suppose it could've been THAT easy... he thought.
As he scanned the beach more carefully, he noticed a set of footprints in the sand. He tracked them backward to where they ended, in a rather deeper indentation in the sand. With nothing leading up to them.
Wonderful. Another celestial...thing. The footsteps disappeared into the forest, and Venton began to follow them. He didn't particularly relish the idea of actually finding whatever had made landfall on the beach, but he had his orders. He just hoped that whatever was in that forest was more akin to Kayle or Soraka than the dark angel Morgana. He hadn't ever met any of those great champions, but the stories he had heard made their general dispositions fairly clear.
Well, let's see what we will see...
Settling his gun belt over his hips, he set off into the forest striding determinedly, following the tracks.

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Arvael felt a strange density in the air, like the charge of electricity just before a storm. He looked back into the forest and saw nothing. The rustling around him disappeared for a moment. Thinking quickly he scurried up a tree asswiftly as he could with the help of a few spare wing beats.Once he reached the top, he leaped to an adjacent tree, allowing himself a clear line of sight along the path he had followed. He unsheathed his blade silent as death itself, and waited, he black clothing, and bristling feathers concealing him.

Lets hope this can garner some useful information. It's much too late for such antics to be without spoils...

Montesque64

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Venton crept carefully through the forest, keeping an eye on the track in front of him. Abruptly, the trail ended, and the young enforcer blinked in surprise.

Blast it all was the only thing he had time to think as he leaped into a nearby bush, drawing his pistols as he did so and scanning the nearby tree branches for any movement.

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Arvael looked down as a man wielding two strange objects that looked like metal bananas crouched in the darkness right below him. Ideas jockey'd for position in his mind about how best to handle the situation. Longsword in hand, and with the element of surprise on his side, he could easily eliminate this man, should he pose a threat, but then again, he didn't possess enough information to decide whether or not to kill him.
Well, compromise is an important component of civility...
Quick as a bolt of lighting, the angel dropped to the ground behind the man, and held the blade to his back.
"Who are you? Answer fast"

((gonna be AFK for a while, take your time writing the next post))

Montesque64

Recruiter

01-15-2013

Venton's eyes widened as a flash of movement erupted from a nearby tree. Seeing that it was coming towards him, the peacekeeper spun frantically, trying to keep his guns leveled on the being.

The swift moving thing lost him for a moment, but as it came to rest, sword extended where his back had been a moment ago, the tip of its' sword now rested against his chest. To either side, Venton's arms brandished his pistols, barrels no more than a foot from the creature's body.

It was indeed a celestial, like Kayle or Morgana, but until he knew more about it, that gave him precious little guidance in how to handle it...er...him.

"Greetings, citizen." said Venton. I'm not sure "citizen of where" but it seems like a safe place to start...

UnseenWrath

Recruiter

01-15-2013

"Hello, why are you following me?" Arvael had decided that there was little sense in being indirect so he decided to go for the throat, as it were. The man seemed far less threatening with a somewhat comical look on his face between wide eyes and a forced smile, in conjunction with the shine from his own blade, the angel had little else but a smile to share. "Answer correctly and perhaps this might end well for the both of us."

Montesque64

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Venton narrowed his eyes, but relaxed his fingers on the triggers slightly. The fact that he was not, currently, impaled seemed like a good sign.

"My name is Venton Kondero, Peacekeeper of Piltover. I was sent to investigate a celestial disturbance in this region. Apparently, that would be you. Please state your name and reason for visiting."

Tibbers Pls

01-16-2013

Teemo comes flying out of the bush and blinding darts Venton and Arvael
Teemo: Ha ha ha ha

1234511 ... 24