Free Tristana Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NathanT

01-04-2013

I have liked the League of Legends on Facebook, but I can't get her skin! It keeps saying that I am not a fan on Facebook, but I am! It even says: (Check Mark) Liked You, (Name) and 4,000,000,000 others like this. What am I doing wrong? Help! Thanks so much! (:

RainbowToXiCs

01-04-2013

Apparently it doesn't work. I don't like the skin anyways even though i have it

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2013

It should be working, but you have to hit all of the steps for getting it precisely.

1) Make a League of Legends account. Make sure you take note of the Email you used to create it.
2) Make a Facebook account. Make sure the Email you use to create this is the same as your League of Legends Account.
3) Log your League of Legends account in and visit the store panel at least once.
4) Log on your Facebook account in a second window.
5) Visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/facebook
6) follow the remaining steps.

The stumbling blocks for most people will either be the accounts won't have the same Email, or that the account wasn't logged into the store at least once before doing the steps.

relevant thread. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=141118

NathanT

01-04-2013

I have the same email for both accounts, I have visited the store, I have gone to that website, and I have liked their page. I still don't have it. Anymore help? Thanks!

iMaelstrom

01-04-2013

Facebook changed their like system. Riot hasn't updated the Riot Girl Tristana page yet. It won't be working until they do.

DRIVEATAR RSCNyx

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMaelstrom View Post
Facebook changed their like system. Riot hasn't updated the Riot Girl Tristana page yet. It won't be working until they do.
Be prepared to wait a while.

NathanT

01-05-2013

Just wait awhile? I can do that! Thanks so much guys! (:

RockmanEXE

01-05-2013

You aren't a dedicated enough fan! More cheers!

Lusex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Open a support ticket about it and you'll get it.

1davidj

01-05-2013

i got it from a support ticket cause it wasnt working for me either. if enough people submit tickets then maybe they'll get around to fixing it.