Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Client][Minor] Game crashes on victory/loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galaxxy Warrior

01-05-2013

When the Victory/Loss is supposed to come up after the exploding Nexus, my game just crashed. Happened twice in a row.

Mr Strong Idiot

01-06-2013

Which champion(s) you used when the game crash?

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-07-2013

Did you get a bugsplat?

Riddler

Recruiter

01-07-2013

about 5 months ago the nexus exploded and my computer literally froze and stopped working.

I had to uninstall and reinstall windows 7 to get it working again and let me tell you that was a day

LastLaughLol

01-07-2013

i got that happening to me everytime i play lee sin now i think.

Yeroban

01-07-2013

This also happens to me on occasion, never have I gotten a bug splat, it simply crashes and I have to reopen.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-07-2013

LastLaughLol and Galaxxy Warrior do you also not get a bugsplat? The game reaches victory or defeat screen and just closes as if you had clicked on ok?

SpadeCA

01-07-2013

VLemon, it has to do with the way the game ends when a result is reached(Nexus destroyed), the game crashes instead of closing and restoring the AIR Client window(Game stats). I don't know how it unloads the game after it finishes but, its terminating the process sometimes irregularly. So bugsplat won't launch.

Temp fix: Go to the Riot Logo in the taskbar at the bottom right and double click it. It will restore the AIR client window and show your stats for that game.