Teemo 16 6.81%
Poppy 9 3.83%
Trundle 6 2.55%
Tryndamere 2 0.85%
Udyr 2 0.85%
Volibear 3 1.28%
Urgot 6 2.55%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worst designed champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylum Lux

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotolok View Post
In terms of balance or kit logic?

For kit logic I'd say Heimerdinger, Sion, and Talon.
Heim has a conflict between being defensive and being a ranged poke. It's an odd playstyle.
Sion's kit doesn't really synergize with itself. He has a shield, a stun, and a steroid. Pretty vanilla.
Talon's kit is completely awkward. It doesn't make sense to have a DoT on his Q when he's made for bursting, his passive has a bit of the same problem, and in his current iteration his E silence is too short.

Off the top of my head, there's also Xerath's passive and Yorick (no interesting interactions for cast decision or skill synergy).

In terms of balance don't get me started.
Heimerdinger has a really good kit for sitting very far back and dealing damage. Put down your turrets, poke with some rockets, and use your grenade to take care of people that get too close. Teamfight? Ult so your rockets can hit everyone, your turrets throw out some crowd control, and you can land a grenade in the middle of the fray.

Talon's kit is pretty focused, but he has a few problems.
Concerning his silence, it only needs to cover the time in his combo between his jump and when he ults, which shouldn't be too long.
His Q on a DoT seems misplaced, but that's probably for balancing purposes so enemies have time to shield, heal, whatever, because that damage is just ridiculous - 250% AD on a 4 second cooldown.
His passive is pretty lackluster (especially for a caster), but it can help for cleaning up if your combo leaves them low.

I agree with you completely about Sion, I don't even know what is happening with him.

Red Ryu

01-04-2013

Karma, her kit doesn't synergize with what she wants to do.

Sheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Ryu View Post
Karma, her kit doesn't synergize with what she wants to do.
She doesn't want to heal, shield and give movement speed buffs and deal damage at the same time? What else is she supposed to do?

She sounds like a great support on paper but the only real probably with her is that she doesn't have a hard CC, however, she can severely slow enemies with a mantra on W and can potentially aoe slow a fair few people at once.

mtrx002

01-05-2013

People don't understand that Sion isn't a bad design, just an outdated one. He was made at a time in the game where his skills made sense for a bruiser, a time when there was no such thing as an AD ration, etc.

Now Darius...there's no excuse for that.

hes op

01-05-2013

Sion. Darius isn't badly designed, people are just bad

Iyufa

01-05-2013

sion both visual and gameplay :/

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Where is Syndra? Based on the lore, it makes no sense that she would join the League; her abilities have nothing to do with gravity specifically (her skin is particularly egregious in this regard); her innate is a joke; and she stole Diana's hat. Oh, and her color scheme apes from the void champs, but she has no relation to them whatsoever.

mertatron

01-05-2013

sion is the worst to me

Red Ryu

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheer View Post
She doesn't want to heal, shield and give movement speed buffs and deal damage at the same time? What else is she supposed to do?

She sounds like a great support on paper but the only real probably with her is that she doesn't have a hard CC, however, she can severely slow enemies with a mantra on W and can potentially aoe slow a fair few people at once.
The problem is that she is synergized to work with people going at melee range in a role where people play ranged characters.

Well that and even the stuff that does work for ranged carries isn't good enough to hold up to anyone else, nor even some of her ult spells.

CrazedPorcupine

01-05-2013

Every champion that doesn't use mana for their abilities. PERIOD. Look at every hero that doesn't use mana, they've all been reworked/nerfed/changed to the point that most people don't even remember what they originally did....

Vlad and Mordekaiser and Kat are my 3 main examples....