Teemo 16 6.81%
Poppy 9 3.83%
Trundle 6 2.55%
Tryndamere 2 0.85%
Udyr 2 0.85%
Volibear 3 1.28%
Urgot 6 2.55%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

What's the worst designed champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dralun

01-04-2013

Sion. It's like they just threw random ideas they had for abilities into one champion.

MisterMoogle

01-04-2013

What if some champion are ugly because they follow the lore which make more sense.
I.E. Yorick is a ugly dead corpse because he died and wanted to leave a legacy.

Poonertoots

01-04-2013

Sion or Tryndamere.

TheNittles

01-04-2013

If we're going with both, Sion. Ugly as sin, and not intentionally, and for a huge buff zombie with an axe, he uses his axe way too little, and magic way too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMoogle View Post
What if some champion are ugly because they follow the lore which make more sense.
I.E. Yorick is a ugly dead corpse because he died and wanted to leave a legacy.
Then that's part of their design, and it's fine. But someone like Sion just looks bad. He looks blocky and basically just outdated.

Silver Grimalkin

01-04-2013

the concept of darius seems stupid and i find him toxic.

But at least his kit has some cohesion.

Unlike sion.

Ravenous Geese

01-04-2013

Some of the older champs like Yi and Sion have kits that seem like random abilities flung together. And then because their overall design is so poor, they swing from UP to OP with slight changes in numbers.

edit: also why Yorick in the poll? His kit's fun, thematic and his balance has been in the right place for a while now.

SlumlordThanatos

01-04-2013

You forgot Rengar. He is a shining example of what happens when you try to stuff too much into one champion's kit. He has:

1. An on-hit modifier that can critically strike and can be cast twice in a row.
2. No true resource besides CD's, Ferocity only modifies Rengar's abilities, it doesn't limit what he can do
3. An AS steroid.
4. An Armor/MR steroid
5. A gap closer (which is somewhat gimmicky)
6. A percentage-based heal (that's being changed)
7. Reveals nearby champions.
8. A ranged root.
9. A ranged snare.
10. Ranged poke....kinda.
11. Stealth.
12. A movement speed boost.

All of this utility packed into his kit, and that's not even counting his special item, which I'll leave out since it's an optional buy. The more a champion can do, the stronger he becomes, so until Rengar gets an overhaul, he will either be OP or nerfed into uselessness, and that is simply bad design.

Kotolok

01-04-2013

In terms of balance or kit logic?

For kit logic I'd say Heimerdinger, Sion, and Talon.
Heim has a conflict between being defensive and being a ranged poke. It's an odd playstyle.
Sion's kit doesn't really synergize with itself. He has a shield, a stun, and a steroid. Pretty vanilla.
Talon's kit is completely awkward. It doesn't make sense to have a DoT on his Q when he's made for bursting, his passive has a bit of the same problem, and in his current iteration his E silence is too short.

Off the top of my head, there's also Xerath's passive and Yorick (no interesting interactions for cast decision or skill synergy).

In terms of balance don't get me started.

Kyuræm

01-04-2013

eve

Josh1735

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylum Lux View Post
From a design perspective, Sion is an absolute cluster**** of what even. He looks like he should be able to go AD or AP, but in practice, you end up with half of one or the other.
imo hes OP because of that. each of his halfs are more than enough thats the problem

if AD he gets dumb dmg from his E and his ult is lulululululululul i never die nor do my teammates.

ap sion..... well he has a point and click stun a super shield that does dmg and both do around 1k late game. plus his w farms entire waves in combination with his e makes him automatically tanky.

moral of the story hes already OP leave him alone if you make him clearly ap or ad the amount of OP FoTM will be outrageous.... truly truly outrageous

as for my answer darius... easier pentas than kat nuff said