Gifting friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tankhealer

01-04-2013

So I met this player about a week ago and we started playing games together and getting to know each other. We would skype during games and even started talking outside of League. We have became really good friends from these interactions. When she said that she was having issues with purchasing Rp because of the fact that she lives in Brittain I talked to her about it. The main reason she was wanting to buy Rp was so she could get the leopard Nidalee skin which she loves Nidalee and thinks the skin is amazing. We talked somemore about it and I came to the conclution that I would gift her the skin as an early Bday present. So I planned on going to the nearest big city to find a Rp card and buy it for the sole purpose of gifting her the skin and then I would enjoy the rest of the Rp. So I got the Rp card from a Walmart and got on League as soon as possible after work to redeeme the card and gift her the skin. I was so excited about doing this because of how she has been talking about how badly she wants that skin and how happy she would be with me when she recieved it as an early bday present. Thats when I ran into my problem, when I had done everything and got to the point of conferming that I wanted to do this it said that I could not gift her anything, because we had not been friends long enough. So at the end I feel like I have wasted money, because I would not of bought the Rp for myself since I do not have that kind of money to spend on myself when there is not anything very important to me that I can buy with Rp. So what I am asking is that Riot does something about this whether they take the Rp from me and give it to my friend or allow people to gift to new friends as well as old or something else I really don't care I would just really love it if that skin could get to my friend one way or another.

Nhero

01-04-2013

Give her the code so she can redeem it herself.

NitrogeN2G

01-04-2013

tl;dr pls

tankhealer

01-04-2013

I already used it though which is why I need Riot's help. I would give her all of the Rp if I am allowed to but again I would need Riot for that

tankhealer

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitrogeN2G View Post
tl;dr pls
What is that?

Iustis

01-05-2013

tl;dr = too long; didn't read
pls = please

Sort of lazy.

Oh also means they want a brief summary of it.

tankhealer

01-05-2013

ah well basicly I need Riot's help hahaha! and thx for explaining lustis

tankhealer

01-08-2013

Ok I'm not sure why no Riot employees have contacted me about my posts. I thought that Riot cared about their customers, and expecially a paying customer. I would really appreciate it if Riot would contact me on my issue.

ya hes op redux

01-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankhealer View Post
expecially
ya

Kaidence

01-08-2013

Put in a support ticket or ask your parents to loan you 5 dollars. You sound young and this isn't the place to post that stuff.