Champion Idea: Zevec:The Living Blade/Blade Mage[feedback appreciated]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oblivioncrusade

01-04-2013

Attack:58 [+2.9 per level]
Mana:280 [+4.2 per level]
HP:492 [+180 per level]
Armor:20
Magic resist:20
Class:Assassin,melee.
secondary resource:Mana

Passive:Blade fury:with each basic attack, Zevec gains +3 damage stacking up to 10 times for 8 seconds.

Q:Blade rush:Zevec throws a hook blade at an enemy stunning them while he pulls himself to them cause 50/70/80/100/120 damage (+40% of current AD) [15/13/11/9 second cool down] [may change]

W:Blade armor: Passive:Zevec shrouds himself in a cloak of blades, causing 0.3% damage to all near enemies.

Active:For 4/6/8/10/12 seconds Zevec is shrouded in a thicker coat of blades returning 5-10% of basic attack damage to enemies. he may activate this ability again to cause the blades to erupt and cause bleeding damage to surrounding enemies. [40/38/35/32/30 second cooldown]

E:Arc of death:Zevec morphs his arms into a razor sharp blades and swipes a large arc infront of him damaging all enemies for 30/40/50/60/80 damage [+50% of current AP] and slowing them for 2 seconds. [18/16/14/12/10 second cooldown]

R:Blade of The Creator:Zevec channels for 4 Second and materilizes a massive sword in his hand bringing it down in a line infront of him damaging all enemies for 150/300/600 true damage, silencing them and executing any enemy hit below 15% health.[200/150/100 second cooldown] which decays to 50% damage near the tip of the attack

Details on appearance
Height:6'3
Build:Strong
Eyes:violet
Attire:A Very dark colored purple/black robe with a half mask, fingerless gloves and boots.
Hair:slicked back light grey with pointed blades at the tips of his hair.

[Still in progress] Lore:Zevec as a simple child was raised among the denizens of Zaun. He never really knew his parents. He was always told he had just appeared from nowhere. He had never really believed this story and for a few years of his life he spent all his time searching for his parents untill his later years when he had turned 23. He discovered he had a gift for magic, and blade-work being able to outclass many people in duels.As he aged more though he started changing for odd ways. in his late 30's his hair had grey'd and his eyes had changed to a violet color. He learned he could open portals to otherworldly places. he heard it was called the void and that what dwelled their was of no good, monsterous beings.

Zevec had thought of what he might be but disregarded it seeing as how he was not of any monsterous nature. after this he traveled the world. from Demacia, to Noxus, to Ionia. Learning many things over the years. finding out more blade techniques from the warriors of Ionia. Knowledge of the void from residents in Noxus. and about the League from high ranking officers in the Demacian military and the miracles of engineering from Piltover. Though he had forgotten one thing. he wasn't aging anymore. he was 120 years old when he realized this. Not as old as some but he found it strange. He stayed the same as he looked in his late 30's. People had started fearing him because of his abilities also. So he sought out the League in hopes of finding out his potential and possibly what he might be because he heard the league had denizens of all domains within it's grounds. there he met many interesting people and rivals. taking a particular interest in Malzahar and Kassadin and a nosey interest in jax seeing as how there was very little known about him. but untill he finds out about himself he remains in the league battling in hopes of finding his true potential and using the opportunities to socialize with those who may be able to help him find out what he is.

"A blade without a keeper nor a past is without purpose."
-Zevec

Dialogue
Upon Selecting
Allow me to shear away that pesky life of yours.

Movement.[need more]
If you wish
As you command
Fine fine, just stop clicking.
Only because you asked so nicely.

Attacking:[need more]
Fear my blade.
Die scum.
Let me see your throat.
Say hello to death.

Taunt:[may add more]
Oh i'm sorry do you want me to use a butterknife to make it fair?

Joke[may add more]
Zevec juggles knives around then drops them and holds his hand
ouch, is that what i've been doing to people all the time?

Dance:He does air flares while bouncing knives back and forth between his feet then lets them drop into the ground where he jumps onto the knives and crosses his arms.[may change with suggestions]

oblivioncrusade

01-04-2013

bump

oblivioncrusade

01-05-2013

bump some thoughts please?

oblivioncrusade

01-05-2013

bump

Radioraider

01-05-2013

I think that something interesting to do would to be to make his ulti a sweep rather than something like Lux has but overall good job i like it!

oblivioncrusade

01-06-2013

well i made it like that so it wouldnt seem op because if it sweeped people would probably complain alot cause of avoidance

oblivioncrusade

01-06-2013

Bump:im considering reworking the ult into an AOE attack that still does true damage, any thoughts?

oblivioncrusade

01-06-2013

el bumpo neato

oblivioncrusade

01-07-2013

penta-bump

oblivioncrusade

01-07-2013

bump