Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How do you farm with leona in your lane.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Crimson5pheonix:
lolwut? It's the other way around. Blitz pulls Leona, Leona jumps to the ADC and the ADC gets killed.

It's either leona jumps to my adc and then I pull her away and E or she jumps to me and I E her and W away.

Thats how I deal with it :l


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
GatDMG:
It's either leona jumps to my adc and then I pull her away and E or she jumps to me and I E her and W away.

Thats how I deal with it :l

without blitz pulling, leo is just gonna passively cat/mouse melee hits with you or your adc, or just have a sandwish in the brush, makes no difference to her. Why would she engage you if your rocket hand isn't on its 20+ sec CD?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Keitterman:
without blitz pulling, leo is just gonna passively cat/mouse melee hits with you or your adc, or just have a sandwish in the brush, makes no difference to her. Why would she engage you if your rocket hand isn't on its 20+ sec CD?

because leo can get either one killed lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Keitterman:
without blitz pulling, leo is just gonna passively cat/mouse melee hits with you or your adc, or just have a sandwish in the brush, makes no difference to her. Why would she engage you if your rocket hand isn't on its 20+ sec CD?

I've still got my E and R to stop her CC combo.
Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
because leo can get either one killed lol

More or less I haven't seen any good leonas so I wouldn't know counterplay from one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
GatDMG:
I've still got my E and R to stop her CC combo.

More or less I haven't seen any good leonas so I wouldn't know counterplay from one.

You may have, the problem with leona is that so see her at her best she needs some synergy with her lanemate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb7toKdSdT8


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
You may have, the problem with leona is that so see her at her best she needs some synergy with her lanemate.

Most of the time they just dive in without anyone following up on the intiation which gets her eaten.

Also that guide is awfully close to my Leona playstyle, are you a psychic/wizard?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keitterman

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
GatDMG:
I've still got my E and R to stop her CC combo.

More or less I haven't seen any good leonas so I wouldn't know counterplay from one.

but if you burn your combo on her, her adc (as a good lanemate) will be hitting your adc, who will either be hitting leo or her adc. Either way, leo spends her abilities on your adc, they win the exchange. Using your kit on a char that will reduce its effectiveness is exactly what leo would like, you can't beat her by hitting her (well you can if her ADC doesn't know what's up, or she just dives constantly without regard)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
GatDMG:
Most of the time they just dive in without anyone following up on the intiation which gets her eaten.

Also that guide is awfully close to my Leona playstyle, are you a psychic/wizard?

nope, thats just what leona does lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
Keitterman:
but if you burn your combo on her, her adc (as a good lanemate) will be hitting your adc, who will either be hitting leo or her adc. Either way, leo spends her abilities on your adc, they win the exchange. Using your kit on a char that will reduce its effectiveness is exactly what leo would like, you can't beat her by hitting her (well you can if her ADC doesn't know what's up, or she just dives constantly without regard)

Well again I haven't seen much counterplay from Leonas so I haven't this in practice.

Me grabbing them off my adc usuallys works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crimson5pheonix

Senior Member

01-05-2013

Quote:
GatDMG:
It's either leona jumps to my adc and then I pull her away and E or she jumps to me and I E her and W away.

Thats how I deal with it :l


A good Leona gets her combo off faster than your pull

But good Leonas also wait for you to initiate. She's still relevant late game without items


123