How do you farm with leona in your lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carry Me Darius

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson5pheonix View Post
lolwut? It's the other way around. Blitz pulls Leona, Leona jumps to the ADC and the ADC gets killed.
It's either leona jumps to my adc and then I pull her away and E or she jumps to me and I E her and W away.

Thats how I deal with it :l

Keitterman

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
It's either leona jumps to my adc and then I pull her away and E or she jumps to me and I E her and W away.

without blitz pulling, leo is just gonna passively cat/mouse melee hits with you or your adc, or just have a sandwish in the brush, makes no difference to her. Why would she engage you if your rocket hand isn't on its 20+ sec CD?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitterman View Post
without blitz pulling, leo is just gonna passively cat/mouse melee hits with you or your adc, or just have a sandwish in the brush, makes no difference to her. Why would she engage you if your rocket hand isn't on its 20+ sec CD?
because leo can get either one killed lol

Carry Me Darius

01-05-2013

Quote:
I've still got my E and R to stop her CC combo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
because leo can get either one killed lol
More or less I haven't seen any good leonas so I wouldn't know counterplay from one.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

Quote:

More or less I haven't seen any good leonas so I wouldn't know counterplay from one.
You may have, the problem with leona is that so see her at her best she needs some synergy with her lanemate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb7toKdSdT8

Carry Me Darius

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
You may have, the problem with leona is that so see her at her best she needs some synergy with her lanemate.
Most of the time they just dive in without anyone following up on the intiation which gets her eaten.

Also that guide is awfully close to my Leona playstyle, are you a psychic/wizard?

Keitterman

01-05-2013

Quote:

but if you burn your combo on her, her adc (as a good lanemate) will be hitting your adc, who will either be hitting leo or her adc. Either way, leo spends her abilities on your adc, they win the exchange. Using your kit on a char that will reduce its effectiveness is exactly what leo would like, you can't beat her by hitting her (well you can if her ADC doesn't know what's up, or she just dives constantly without regard)

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-05-2013

Quote:
Most of the time they just dive in without anyone following up on the intiation which gets her eaten.

Also that guide is awfully close to my Leona playstyle, are you a psychic/wizard?
nope, thats just what leona does lol.

Carry Me Darius

01-05-2013

Quote:
but if you burn your combo on her, her adc (as a good lanemate) will be hitting your adc, who will either be hitting leo or her adc. Either way, leo spends her abilities on your adc, they win the exchange. Using your kit on a char that will reduce its effectiveness is exactly what leo would like, you can't beat her by hitting her (well you can if her ADC doesn't know what's up, or she just dives constantly without regard)
Well again I haven't seen much counterplay from Leonas so I haven't this in practice.

Me grabbing them off my adc usuallys works.

Crimson5pheonix

01-05-2013

Quote:

A good Leona gets her combo off faster than your pull

But good Leonas also wait for you to initiate. She's still relevant late game without items