How do you farm with leona in your lane.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Takhuan

01-04-2013

I have lost 5 games to this champion. Why is her hitbox the size of an entire lane and able to reach across the entire lane. This champion is worse than blitz. At least blitz has a longer warm up on his grab.

Keitterman

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takhuan View Post
I have lost 5 games to this champion. Why is her hitbox the size of an entire lane and able to reach across the entire lane. This champion is worse than blitz. At least blitz has a longer warm up on his grab.
-postion yourself to where she will regret being where u are (from her E)
-ward her brush, it makes her back off.
-don't waste a single cooldown on her unless her carry is dead
-give her lots of opportunity to use her abilities before she has her full combo (lvl 1 and 2) because she can't do much without all three, and it will spend her mana (they are -expesive)
-poke the **** out of her carry. hard.

Tang Bohu

Recruiter

01-04-2013

Well, she is a tank with heavy CC, so you are best suited to play passive and ward if the lane comp isnt good

Carry Me Darius

01-04-2013

Quote:
Funny thing blitz actually counters her fairly well.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-04-2013

Oh no, somebody found out that leona is scarier than blitz! somebody pacify him before morello hears

Takhuan

01-04-2013

support is always behind me.
The support doesn't do it.
-give her lots of opportunity to use her abilities before she has her full combo (lvl 1 and 2) because she can't do much without all three, and it will spend her mana (they are -expesive)
Can't get her to do it.
Xenith Blade.

I have played as leona, she is very strong at level 3. What I don't understand is every time she lands xenith blade I die with cleanse and flash. I cleanse her xenith blade but she slows me so much that it doesn't even matter.

Vuther

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatDMG View Post
Funny thing blitz actually counters her fairly well.
Because?

Keitterman

01-05-2013

Quote:
support is always behind me.
Can't get her to do it.
Xenith Blade.

I have played as leona, she is very strong at level 3. What I don't understand is every time she lands zenith blade I die with cleanse and flash. I cleanse her zenith blade but she slows me so much that it doesn't even matter.
Sounds like you need more support from your support.

As far as zeneth goes, you can last hit creeps just fine wihtout putting yourself in zeneth's way. If it would, let that creep go.

Also, she doesn't ahve anything in her kit to slow. She would have to exhaust you to slow you. if she hasn't exhausted you, save clease for it, otherwise cleans after her first AA upon landing zenth, because that'll be the one with the stun on it. cleansing zeneth does nothing. at all. even spell sheilds like Sivir's, leneth lands and they are rooted the whole time regardless. I dunno why it's coded that way, it just is. you cannot, cannot, clease or shield zeneth blade.

Takhuan

01-05-2013

Her ult is a slow. It is a very long slow.

Keitterman

01-05-2013

Quote:
Her ult is a slow. It is a very long slow.
well, yeah, but by then you and your support should have their full kit too. i mean, whos supporting you taht you can't get away from that? or are you standing in an obviouse place with low heath? i dunno, sounds like you just have problems with this champ or something, she's pretty simple to lane against. I main her though, so i'me pretty well versed on her abilities. Maybe play her more?